Legacy Bashfest - Bring it on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ERJ-140 said:
I enjoy a healthy debate. Other than that, I honestly don't have a reason to care.
Calling a Legacy a good airplane isn't an insult to G or Dassault. It's just a compliment t Embraer. They've done a pretty good job with this airplane it seems. They've certainly learned a lot since EMB-110. :)

Sorry ERJ-140, may I call you "WSCofD-DieHard":D instead "WSCofD-Driver" ?
May I, please...

voteno said:
All Embraer aircraft are built by short people with wheel-barrows and shovels! I can't believe anybody has anything positive to say about Embraer! P.O.S.! That about sums it up! Noise, No static discharge, WX radar that doesn't work, windshield wipers that don't wipe the rain and so on...............! And oh, all that F#CKING DINGING! I guess they are blind in Brazil! That must explain it!

Voteno-

Did your wife runaway with a Brazilian guy?

Well this pretty much sums it up... http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=55346#post637848

The post below is referring to Flight Options Legacy's...
XShipRider said:
I worked in the OCC when the first five came online. The owners were giving them a very cool reception, some to higher degrees than others. Performance doesn't come close to matching any of the other airframes mentioned above. (i.e. CL-601, G-IV, F-50)

The owners seem to like them just fine now apparently.

Get over it. The Legacy is here to stay and it will do a good job.

Oh yeah, the first give that came online at FLOPS were Configuration "A" and they are now building configuration "D" now. The plane has quite obviously changed since the first production version.

ERJ-140 said:
Oh yeah, the first give that came online at FLOPS were Configuration "A" and they are now building configuration "D" now.
Geez, 4 tries and they still can't get it right?!?!?!

ERJ-140 said:
The plane has quite obviously changed since the first production version.
Once again, based on what???

This thread is a waste of time. You have never even seen a Legacy (or any Embraer) much less flown one. You are ignorant of even the most basic facts pertaining to the airplane. You use complaints about the first five Legacy production models (all well-known, documented, and corrected over the course of the forty-plus Legacys built since) to denegrate the airplane. You proceed from false pretenses and assumptions.

You are therefore quite uniquely UNQUALIFIED to comment on the aircraft and are so blatantly biased that any objective individual will discount your off-base commentaries as the ill-informed propoganda they clearly are.

Latest resources

Back