• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Legacy Bashfest - Bring it on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I must admit that I'm impressed that you're still here after being called out by Falcon Capt.

Face it man, you're fighting a winless battle here. You're arguing your point to a guy that flies what is built to be a no compromise aircraft. You fly an airplane that exists only to be a compromise for people that can't afford anything more.

It's like the guy driving a Civic trying to tell Mercedes owners that he spent a quarter of the money on a car that still gets him from point A to point B. Do you really think the Mercedes owners give a crap?

All airplanes are a compromise of one kind or another until such time as we develop a perpetual motion motor.

It is my understanding that the standard industry warranty is 5 years. So perhaps instead of just comparing Embraer to Gulfstream we should also compare warranty data with Cessna, BAE, Dassault, etc. just for the sake of discussion.

Anyone care to weigh in with this information?

49 frick'n pages of this guys bull5hit...give it a rest! No matter what FACTS or QUESTION that you throw at this a55hole, WSCofD driver will give you back nothing but bull**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** answers; he can only respond with "what he knows" even if it is totally opposite of the manufactures own website data; he has even changed his screen name (how many times now:rolleyes: ), just so he can pile more bull5hit into this sorry a55 thread.

I can't call myself a big Gulfstream fan, but I will say two things: First the Gulfstream is in a whole different league than a WSCofD....nobody buys that useless POS SC as an executive airplane in place of the Gulfstream; they buy that **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** box because they can carry the lower management around to plants cheap, then throw that POS away after a few years while the higher executives ride around in purposely built executive aircraft like Gulfstreams:cool: . Look who owns those 5hitcans and tell me what level executives are on it? I"ll even predict that in 10 years, you'll see WSCofD freighters flying around because the current owners won't be able to find anyone stupid enough to purchase one and they'll have to cut doors in them and sell them off at Bob's used airplanes and shoes. Second, GVFlyer has some pretty interesting posts, and even though I think he goes a little over the top defending the GV, I realize that when you "birth" the thing, you tend to not take any 5hit from smart a55 punks who want to put it down (besides he's ex-Marine; he'd rather kill you than agree with you:) ). I enjoy your post never the less, I've actually learn some things about aerodynamics and performance from you, thanks:D

Continue on.......

Oh, by the way. That Fokker sitting up there in the upper left hand corner of this post; it will kick your sorry a55 WSCofD butt any day of the week and twice on Sunday.......and it was built in 1984! Like your little POS, my "mother" flies a little slow, but she can haul double your payload, and if we snap your little wings off, we can stuff your girly little fuselage into her baggage compartment, then depart off a 5000 foot runway and dump your sorry a55 off in the desert where it belongs:p. BTW, you won't find any performance numbers for that claim, "I just know it will do it". Bye bye.....

Last edited:
fokkerjet said:
49 frick'n pages of this guys bull5hit...give it a rest! No matter what FACTS or QUESTION that you throw at this a55hole, WSCofD driver will give you back nothing but bull**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** answers; he can only respond with "what he knows" even if it is totally opposite of the manufactures own website data; he has even changed his screen name (how many times now:rolleyes: ), just so he can pile more bull5hit into this sorry a55 thread.

I can't call myself a big Gulfstream fan, but I will say two things: First the Gulfstream is in a whole different league than a WSCofD....nobody buys that useless POS SC as an executive airplane in place of the Gulfstream; they buy that **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** box because they can carry the lower management around to plants cheap, then throw that POS away after a few years while the higher executives ride around in purposely built executive aircraft like Gulfstreams:cool: . Look who owns those 5hitcans and tell me what level executives are on it? I"ll even predict that in 10 years, you'll see WSCofD freighters flying around because the current owners won't be able to find anyone stupid enough to purchase one and they'll have to cut doors in them and sell them off at Bob's used airplanes and shoes. Second, GVFlyer has some pretty interesting posts, and even though I think he goes a little over the top defending the GV, I realize that when you "birth" the thing, you tend to not take any 5hit from smart a55 punks who want to put it down (besides he's ex-Marine; he'd rather kill you than agree with you:) ). I enjoy your post never the less, I've actually learn some things about aerodynamics and performance from you, thanks:D

Continue on.......

Oh, by the way. That Fokker sitting up there in the upper left hand corner of this post; it will kick your sorry a55 WSCofD butt any day of the week and twice on Sunday.......and it was built in 1984! Like your little POS, my "mother" flies a little slow, but she can haul double your payload, and if we snap your little wings off, we can stuff your girly little fuselage into her baggage compartment, then depart off a 5000 foot runway and dump your sorry a55 off in the desert where it belongs:p. BTW, you won't find any performance numbers for that claim, "I just know it will do it". Bye bye.....

Uh, no such thing as an "EX-Marine". I should know. We're only "former Marines". Semper Fi.

Glad to see you still can't follow the discussion.

Facts? You want facts? I have given facts. Facts that are obvious even to the most junior ERJ F/O - that vortilons and winglets on the ERJ/ECJ are completely unrelated, for example - yet somehow G-V, who has never (by his own admission) flown any Embraer of any kind is an expert on the airplane.

Please.

Just stay out of it if you can't contribute anything of merit. At least G-V is responding to questions with direct, insult-free (for the most part) answers. If you don't like the thread don't read it. Simple enough.

(I am quite certain there would be fewer screen names in this thread if accounts weren't disabled at the first sign of discontent by the moderators.)

Last edited:
ERJ-140 said:
(I am quite certain there would be fewer screen names in this thread if accounts weren't disabled at the first sign of discontent by the moderators.)

Finally! You admit it!

Why was LegacyDriver/LegacyIIDriver/WSCodDriver/Whoever banned in the first place?

bigD said:
Was he banned? I thought he just went away only to reappear as someone else ala ERJ-140.

Well, that's what ERJ-140 claims.

ERJ-140 said:

LegacyIIDriver said:
(Enough with the Skull references, BTW. Nobody cares. Show some maturity and drop it already. If my login worked I'd still be using that screen name here. I changed a password and it quit working. Happens with every login name I use. Change the password and it dumps you permanently. You get it fixed and I'll go back to it.)

AND...

If Admin could find out why my original login won't work I'd go back to using it. I'm not ashamed to use that userid if it would work, though for some reason you seem to think otherwise.

Sounds to me like an explanation.

Solution: Admin should simply erase all the "duplicate" accounts completely and let one nickname stand once and for all.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back