Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Falcon Capt said:
LOL!

You know me, I'm more excited about getting home so I can try out my new grill I just bought before I came down here than I am about getting the Type Rating!!!

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=truespectraProcessor&catalogid=M040265&prodname=044376277215

60,000 BTU's and 1,064 sq. in. of cooking area! all stainless steel!

dammmm...looks like you might need a type rating to operate that thing...

Put 4-5 chickens on the rotisserie for half a day, ice down the beer good...ah, Memorial Day....yum...

and yeah, dont start that "GV therefore Im GOD" thing or we will throw all your pro-falcon stuff back at you faster than skull-one can change his name and defend WSCsoD...

;) :) .

haha..I wish I was flying one, if they fly as good as they look - it will be a great ride!

GVFlyer said:
"Dark Side"! I represent that remark!

GV

Represent that remark? You're essentially the spokesperson for the Dark Side. You're the Darth Vader of corporate aviation!

"Luuuuuuke.....your plane suuuucks!"

Gulfstream 200 said:
dont start that "GV therefore Im GOD" thing or we will throw all your pro-falcon stuff back at you faster than skull-one can change his name and defend WSCsoD...

;) :) .

haha..I wish I was flying one, if they fly as good as they look - it will be a great ride!
Nah, I have over 3,500 hours in Falcons... Good machines... Now the WSCofD, well, that's another story!

The G-V sure seems like a nice ride, systems are great and the handling is unbelieveable, talk about slow flight! I look forward to flying it!

Falcon Capt said:
Nah, I have over 3,500 hours in Falcons... Good machines... Now the WSCofD, well, that's another story!

The G-V sure seems like a nice ride, systems are great and the handling is unbelieveable, talk about slow flight! I look forward to flying it!

TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take me with you!?!?!?!?!?!?

Falcon Capt said:

Great! Now get home and enjoy that serious BBQ..see if the family still recognizes you...

Hey, on the more important side - did ya get to Sullivans in Wilmington? martinis?

and forget Rice - take me - Im a better pilot.

:D

Gulfstream 200 said:
Hey, on the more important side - did ya get to Sullivans in Wilmington? martinis?
NOW you tell me!?!?!?! We actually never made it into Wilmington, had most dinners in Old Newcastle or Newark (Where the University of Deleware, and all the associated Co-Ed's roam! :D )

Falcon Capt said:
Hey, I fly what they pay me to fly... I keep hoping for the KingAir 300, but I just don't see that happening...

Watch what you hope for, they may ask you to take it to Shanghai!!

:eek: .

Latest resources

Back