Legacy Bashfest - Bring it on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ERJ-140 said:
I am black but you do not own me. Forebears got their freedom long ago thankyouverymuch.

And the man had a point. You guys ignore the arguments presented to you by every Legacy advocate here. Merit-less merit-less merit-less.

Another artful dodge by FalconCapt. Big surprise there.

who cares if you are black????

Gulfstream 200 said:
who cares if you are black????

It was a politely humorous way of pointing out the whole "owned" thing which I find a ridiculous, ignorant, and racist remark, esp. considering its origin.

ERJ-140 said:
I am black but you do not own me. Forebears got their freedom long ago thankyouverymuch.

And the man had a point. You guys ignore the arguments presented to you by every Legacy advocate here. Merit-less merit-less merit-less.

Another artful dodge by FalconCapt. Big surprise there.
So.. you have a Falcon 50 type rating? Tell me a little about the 50???

ERJ-140 said:
It was a politely humorous way of pointing out the whole "owned" thing which I find a ridiculous, ignorant, and racist remark, esp. considering its origin.

thats a real interesting way to intepret someone calling you out for simply being a jackoff trying ot hide your identity (again).

but yeah, if blaming "the man" makes you feel better...so be it I suppose...(?)

again, nobody cares if your black, green, or purple...a tool is simply a tool.

Falcon Capt said:
So.. you have a Falcon 50 type rating? Tell me a little about the 50???

Did I say I had a type in it? Don't recall that anywhere in this discussion.

Climbs fast, handles like a fighter, works great, and lasts a long time. Small cabin and cockpit for my tastes, but a nice jet.

Last edited:
Gulfstream 200 said:
thats a real interesting way to intepret someone calling you out for simply being a jackoff trying ot hide your identity (again).

but yeah, if blaming "the man" makes you feel better...so be it I suppose...(?)

again, nobody cares if your black, green, or purple...a tool is simply a tool.

It's a stupid comment. I blame no man. Just don't use it. It's silly and degrading.

ERJ-140 said:
It's a stupid comment. I blame no man. Just don't use it. It's silly and degrading.

And I'll call your $hit on the carpet AGAIN....

REALITY:

If you were really black with 3 type ratings and 5000hrs you would be senior at UPS, FEDEX, United, or Delta - not defending some POS WSCoD.

minority and underemployed in aviation - yeah right.

even Skull One isn't that stupid...

change your name AGAIN - because you are "OWNED!!!"

:rolleyes: ...

Last edited:
Crap man, Falcon Capt called you out and you still don't own up to it!

Ooooh...maybe Legacy Driver broke into your house and used your computer while you were away! That must be it!

ERJ-140 said:
The odds LegacyDriver and I have the same IP address are a billion to one. I'll call bullsh-t on you there, too. You're making that one up. :)
Well you, my little friend, are the luckiest man alive, because you have beaten "Billion to one" odds...

I have an EXACT IP Address match on you and LegacyIIDriver... And I mean EXACT... If you don't believe me, I can send you a screen shot for proof!

Give it up already and stop being such a fake...

Gulfstream 200 said:
And I'll call your $hit on the carpet AGAIN....

REALITY:

If you were really black with 3 type ratings and 5000hrs you would be senior at UPS, FEDEX, United, or Delta - not defending some POS WSCoD.

minority and underemployed in aviation - yeah right.

even Skull One isn't that stupid...

change your name AGAIN - because you are "OWNED!!!"

:rolleyes: ...

UPS and FEDEX = PAYCUT for me.
United = FURLOUGHED

Talk about stupid.

FalconCapt said:
I have an EXACT IP Address match on you and LegacyIIDriver... And I mean EXACT... If you don't believe me, I can send you a screen shot for proof!

You admit to abusing your authority as a moderator? Interesting.

Hey man, post what you want. I have Paintshop Pro, also. It's not hard to modify a screen capture if one is desperate enough - and you just might be(!).

Latest resources

Back