Legacy Bashfest - Bring it on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Falcon Capt said:
Yup, it's confirmed... ERJ-140 is IN FACT LegacyDriver... Who is also LegacyIIDriver who is also Skull-One, who is also vracui...

The guy just can't resist...

IP Addresses don't lie...

The odds LegacyDriver and I have the same IP address are a billion to one. I'll call bullsh-t on you there, too. You're making that one up. :)

That anyone is willing to believe you is quite telling. That you would be willing to abuse your status as a moderator - and admit same publically - is even more so.

Nice try at ignoring the arguments presented to you. Merit-less. Merit-less. Merit-less.

Last edited:
G100driver said:
Of course you took the thread title correctly ... you wrote it! You have told us about it before, remember?

Anyhow, please do go away mad, or go away at all.

I don't recall if the thread starter mentioned that previously, but I certainly got it, regardless.

I'm trying to figure out if you want me to go away or want me to stay. Your sentence appears to have a typo.

Falcon Capt said:
Going well... Tomorrow is the big day... It's been way too long, ready for it to be over!

Piece O' cake...

I hear ya...nothing better than the last day being over. I go stir crazy after about a week myself...

Good Luck! - not that you'll need it...

:) .

Gulfstream 200 said:
OWNED!

What a freakin' tool!

Keep's coming back for more....

Hey Capt, hows it going?

A tool for simply attempting a polite, rational discussion? Interesting. Try focusing more on the questions presented to you rather than trying to question the identity of the presenter. Focus focus focus.

ERJ-140 said:
A tool for simply attempting a polite, rational discussion? Interesting.

no a tool for constantly changing your name and pretending to be someone else...

a bit weird man...

:rolleyes: .

ERJ-140 said:
That anyone is willing to believe you is quite telling. That you would be willing to abuse your status as a moderator - and admit same publically - is even more so.

Nice try at ignoring the arguments presented to you. Merit-less. Merit-less. Merit-less.
Gee... LegacyIIDriver said the EXACT same thing...

Give it up... You have been owned once again...

Gulfstream 200 said:
no a tool for constantly changing your name and pretending to be someone else...

a bit weird man...

:rolleyes: .

I believe the man you are claiming I am was banned multiple times. It's quite obvious why he changed usernames - he even mentions it in the thread. If the moderators would spend less time squelching points of view they disagree we'd probably still have LegacyDriver, SilverWings, myself and even a few others here discussing this issue politely, instead of everyone running - or being booted.

Falcon Capt said:
Gee... LegacyIIDriver said the EXACT same thing...

Give it up... You have been owned once again...

I am black but you do not own me. Forebears got their freedom long ago thankyouverymuch.

And the man had a point. You guys ignore the arguments presented to you by every Legacy advocate here. Merit-less merit-less merit-less.

Another artful dodge by FalconCapt. Big surprise there.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back