• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Legacy Bashfest - Bring it on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dont understand why people like to argue soo much about which airplane is the best. I fly a GV now and have no xperience on a legacy. But if My boss bought one I would have no problem flying them. We dont get to make the choice of what our boss buys. Im just happy having a job in times like these. As long as my pay is good and I have quality of life, I could care less what I fly.

Fly Safe

I dont understand why people like to argue soo much about which airplane is the best. I fly a GV now and have no xperience on a legacy. But if My boss bought one I would have no problem flying them. We dont get to make the choice of what our boss buys. Im just happy having a job in times like these. As long as my pay is good and I have quality of life, I could care less what I fly.

Fly Safe

roger that - i wouldn't mind a king air either

Fly Safe

I want to believe that but I don't buy it at all. I do care what I fly and I hope it won't be a falcon again (sorry to you Falcon believers).
Come on page 81!

Thats the grand daddy of them all, look around ya might pick up some advice from avbug, GVFlyer, etc..

But really, some of those clowns on that site make LD look stable.

:)

(just kidding LD)

It's okay, bro.

When Barrack-O the Whacko brings us all to rebellion I know you'll be looking for me to cover your a$$ with a decent rifle.

Oh, wait, wrong forum. ;)

Cheers.

Fly Safe

Not saying the Legacy is the best but it excels in some very key areas and deserves more respect than it gets. The reliability that RJ drivers take for granted would in and of itself boggle the mind of most corporate drivers.

Any Legacy pilot with even a shred of honesty will agree with most of what I say if not all of it. It's a good airplane. It could use more wing, more gas, and a different nose, but an awesome machine, especially for an adapted/adaptive airframe.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back