Legacy Bashfest - Bring it on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ERJ-140 said:
Well funny how your brain dumped that little artifact just long enough to insult me. Call me when you reach 4000.

I didn't dump that little artifact you ignorant moron. I was stating that all modern radars do that now and have that same function come up AUTOMATICALLY.

You dont have to push a RCT mode for it to come up with many of todays radars. Too bad on the EMB's you do.

Just to let you know, many aircraft out there are better equipped and have better avionics than the EMB series aircraft.

Reach 4000 what? You mean 4000 hours flying a real airplane. Don't worry I have that and plenty more.

You have 4000 hours in a EMB? Flying for who?

Last edited:
ERJ-140 said:
Yeah, just like he reads all my PMs that were deleted long before he even thought to read them. Uh huh.

Just like the credibility he has by saying Embraer has contradicted my performance claims. Uh huh.

Hey, fine by me. Keep looking for a three-striper. You'll never find me that way.

Oh now I get it!! You dump the lavs! :eek:

Work? What is this *work* that you're talking about? :D

And FalconCapt apparently just changed his avatar to the symbol of the dark side. Hell has officially frozen over.

ERJ-140 said:
Well funny how your brain dumped that little artifact just long enough to insult me. Call me when you reach 4000.

**deleted**, when does your public humliation end? Why do you switch screen names all the time to avoid people finding out that it's really the famous **deleted** from CHQ that got caught having sex in the jet way. You understand that you will NEVER get hired at another airline because of this @hit and your rep. EVERYONE in the aviation industry knows who you are and you keep up this BS. Do yourself and everyone else a favor, find a new hobby.

Last edited by a moderator:
ERJ-140 said:
No, I need to remind *you* that I am a Captain since you enjoy mistakenly referring to me as a "three-striper".

You're so COOOOL!!!! Can I be a Captain too???? I have 4 stripes..

CHQFA00 said:
edited, when does your public humliation end? Why do you switch screen names all the time to avoid people finding out that it's really the famous edited from CHQ that got caught having sex in the jet way. You understand that you will NEVER get hired at another airline because of this @hit and your rep. EVERYONE in the aviation industry knows who you are and you keep up this BS. Do yourself and everyone else a favor, find a new hobby.
OUCH!, that one had to hurt!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back