Legacy Bashfest - Bring it on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dangerkitty said:
Why would you want to to something like that? Who needs going to seminars given by professionals when you can make up stuff as you go along and act like you know what you are talking about.

Because unlike you, your Majesty, I don't know everything and am always eager to learn.

ERJ-140 said:
No Arsestein, without RCT mode enabled the LIGHT BLUE SHADING is not present.

Maybe on the WSCoD you have to push RCT mode. But on most radars it happens automatically. At least on mine it does.

Dangerkitty said:
Maybe on the WSCoD you have to push RCT mode. But on most radars it happens automatically. At least on mine it does.

Well that shows you how little you know about ERJ radars then. Wait a minute, didn't you used to fly one? If you did then you would know about this little tidbit. Who is full of $hit now?

ERJ-140 said:
I am happy where I am now.
Then why you trying to get on at SWA? You want to go from EMB two SWA, don't you???

ERJ-140 said:
No, I need to remind *you* that I am a Captain since you enjoy mistakenly referring to me as a "three-striper".
Buuuuzzzzzz.... Wrong answer, a member here visually confirmed your identity AND the fact that you are a Co-Pilot on the WSCofD...

Falcon Capt said:
Then why you trying to get on at SWA? You want to go from EMB two SWA, don't you???

Buuuuzzzzzz.... Wrong answer, a member here visually confirmed your identity AND the fact that you are a Co-Pilot on the WSCofD...

Yeah, and we *REALLY* believe you, Falcon.

Hey, I'll be whatever they tell me if I'm paid enough.

Counts stripes....one....two....three....four. FOUR. Either someone can't count or four stripes equals Co-Pilot now. Hmmmmmmm.

WTFE.

BTW, not trying to get on at SWA. Never have. Heck, I don't even have competitive mins to get on there so why would I bother at this point? I enjoy what I'm doing. I'm in no hurry to change.

ERJ-140 said:
Yeah. I got an "interview out of this thread" via someone I met in real life. It's an open offer but I am happy where I am now.

Then why did you state you got it from a PM?

ERJ-140 said:
No, I need to remind *you* that I am a Captain since you enjoy mistakenly referring to me as a "three-striper".

Falcon Captain has been notified that this is not the case. He has 100 times more credibility than you do.

ERJ-140 said:
You are the tool of tools DK. We all know you are pi$$ed at the world over being furloughed and because I was an RJ driver it's all my fault. We know. We know.

Hold the phone there WSCoDdriver. I thought you flew the Legacy a vastly superior aircraft to the airline EMB-145? How would your flying a Corporate Aircraft effect me? What do you fly? And for who?

No, not pi$$ed at all. Actually I am quite happy. It's not everyday that you make more money at a Corporate gig versus when I was flying for American Airlines. Plus I am home on Holidays and weekends. I even get to pick my own vacations now!!! Life is good

ERJ-140 said:
Go take it out on someone who cares. It's stale.

Take what out?

Last edited:
ERJ-140 said:
Well that shows you how little you know about ERJ radars then. Wait a minute, didn't you used to fly one? If you did then you would know about this little tidbit. Who is full of $hit now?

I am well aware of the RCT or React Mode. I have over 1500 hours flying the EMB-135/145 for Continental Express Airlines.

By the way tough guy, who do you fly for?

Dangerkitty said:
Then why did you state you got it from a PM?

Awwwwwww someone wasn't awake in first grade English class. Read the sentence again.

Dangerkitty said:
Falcon Captain has been notified that this is not the case. He has 100 times more credibility than you do.

Yeah, just like he reads all my PMs that were deleted long before he even thought to read them. Uh huh.

Just like the credibility he has by saying Embraer has contradicted my performance claims. Uh huh.

Hey, fine by me. Keep looking for a three-striper. You'll never find me that way.

Last edited:
Dangerkitty said:
I am well aware of the RCT or React Mode. I have over 1500 hours flying the EMB-135/145 for Continental Express Airlines.

By the way tough guy, who do you fly for?

Well funny how your brain dumped that little artifact just long enough to insult me. Call me when you reach 4000.

Latest resources

Back