• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Legacy Airlines Hot Again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Amen brother. I have a good possibilty with CAL by next spring if I get the hours. If not then I believe I might have a shot at United with their minimums. I can only dream!

Dreaming is fine... but as a CFI with 900 hrs you're hoping for CAL in a few months? You must be really well connected; if not, with that low time, you wouldn't stand a chance when in competition with 10,000 other applicants with thousands of hours of RJ time...

Or, are you just trolling?

Dreaming is fine... but as a CFI with 900 hrs you're hoping for CAL in a few months? You must be really well connected; if not, with that low time, you wouldn't stand a chance when in competition with 10,000 other applicants with thousands of hours of RJ time...

Or, are you just trolling?

I am. I also need to update my profile. I've got jet time.

YOU'VE GOT JET TIME??????? man..... I wish I had jet time:rolleyes:.

Man, if I just had some jet time, 1000 hours of turbine PIC time and maybe a 737 type rating, I'd be golden.

Oh wait.................

I thought he was talking about Legacy Airlines in Utica. The return of Padre!!!

LOL! Padre... what a joke! I remember a good USAir buddy of mine was really looking into that outfit. He quit when he realized that Padre is Spanish for "hot air!"

Amen brother. I have a good posibilty with CAL by next spring if I get the hours. If not then I believe I might have a shot at United with their minimums. I can only dream!

United? All you need is 300 hours and a pulse. Better yet, you could always become an intern and get hired that way!

This will help them.

CHICAGO - Citing high fuel prices, United Airlines said Friday it has increased fares by $6 per round trip on flights to some cities also served by lower-cost carriers.
American Airlines, a unit AMR Corp., immediately matched the move, spokesman Tim Wagner said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15443971/

Latest resources

Back