• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LEC Meeting in ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now that all that nonsense is behind us the reps can get back to work on real issues knowing they have the confidence of the overwhelming majority of the pilot group.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

85 votes out of roughly 1600+ pilots is not an overwhelming majority. Don't be so dramatic.

85 votes out of roughly 1600+ pilots is not an overwhelming majority. Don't be so dramatic.

And 17 out of 1600+ is an even worse statistic. 85 votes to 17, I'd say its overwhelming majority because you would likely get a very similiar vote percentage wise if the whole pilot group were forced to vote.

And 17 out of 1600+ is an even worse statistic. 85 votes to 17, I'd say its overwhelming majority because you would likely get a very similiar vote percentage wise if the whole pilot group were forced to vote.

I don't think so. Almost everyone I talk to wants them gone just not enough to take the time to go to a meeting on a day off. Give us a vote from home and I think every one of them would be gone. If I remember correctly the only ones who got reelected last time didn't have anyone running against them. You keep saying let them do their job and see what the TA has in it. At that point it is too late. Most people will vote for whatever is in the TA because they don't want to start all over and wait another 2-5 years for a contract.

777 needs to mix that koolaid he's gulping down with some vodka, might allow him to open his eyes more and see what's really going on

Latest resources

Back