• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LEC Meeting in ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ha........he's a genuinely good guy, and his heart is in the right place. It's just that he can get a little mis directed. I don't agree with him on this matter, but he's a cool cat.

Agreed, he really is a good guy. I am admittedly indifferent about our union leadership but I appreciate his passion and enthusiasm.

ALPA is in the business of generating dues. Your problems are not of a concern to them as long as dues are coming in. On what amount they really do not care, they just want the take.

So, expect them to fold like a cheap suit.

=========================================================
If it move tax it, if it keeps moving regulate it, if it stops moving subsidize it.

The thing about Will...he is not always tactful but you never have to worry about who's side he is on. You don't have to worry about him being in bed with management. He has stood up and said things to management that makes me cringe in nervousness for him. I get more information from him than I ever did an alpa rep.

The thing about Will...he is not always tactful but you never have to worry about who's side he is on. You don't have to worry about him being in bed with management. He has stood up and said things to management that makes me cringe in nervousness for him. I get more information from him than I ever did an alpa rep.
Agree

Finally someone with a phone to give us an update... better than our negotiating updates, but I understand they were a little apologetic about that.

Latest resources

Back