• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LEC Meeting in ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Half the folks in the room were on reserve; and there was zero cell service in the lead-lined, hotel basement meeting room. Thanks, ALPA, for doing your best to get me tagged "Unavailable On Reserve."

I just heard the vote to recall the first LEC rep was 85-17 in favor of keeping him. Did even bother with the other LEC rep votes because it was such landslide. All that noise and 17 votes? Guess the rest of the pilot group said(Ochocinco voice) Child Pleeeze!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

The thing about Will...he is not always tactful but you never have to worry about who's side he is on. You don't have to worry about him being in bed with management. He has stood up and said things to management that makes me cringe in nervousness for him. I get more information from him than I ever did an alpa rep.

Is this the same person that goes by Captain Tony?

Is this the same person that goes by Captain Tony?

Yup.

So I also hear the "all to be revealed" at the meeting was a one sentence statement about how the reps arent working in our interests. Thats an impressive playbook he was hiding there....

Now that all that nonsense is behind us the reps can get back to work on real issues knowing they have the confidence of the overwhelming majority of the pilot group.

Last edited:
love giving up my 1.9% to hear stuff like this. There's a reason I never go to meetings (besides the fact I'd have to commute in on my days off for it).. totally useless, informationless, pointless

I just heard the vote to recall the first LEC rep was 85-17 in favor of keeping him. Did even bother with the other LEC rep votes because it was such landslide. All that noise and 17 votes? Guess the rest of the pilot group said(Ochocinco voice) Child Pleeeze!

Take it back to the ghetto

Was some good info on contract negotiations, according to ALPA, moving very fast. As well as the reps acknowledging the lack of communications. It seems the biggest issue with WF was a confidentiality agreement between both MECs.

regardless of whose 'side' you were on, it was their right to question union leadership, goes with the job, still hope they got the message and improve comm

Latest resources

Back