• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Leaving The Cockpit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Marry a sugar mama. If you're married, get divorced and marry a sugar mama.

Realistically, anything involved with real estate and the sale of such seems to bringing in money right now. I know a guy who became a home inspector and is doing fairly well for himself. If you are accustomed to being on the road a lot, try to get into insurance adjusting. It really pays well during hurricane season. That of course would only work if you lived in the Southeast or around the Gulf region.

don't underestimate the strength of the crack-cocaine market.

You can't lose when you're peddling crack. The money is there for the taking.

PM for more info.

... does DEA spy like nsa does?!?!?!?1111

Become the director of a home for wayward nymphomaniacs.

Actually, my fallback position would be as a simulator instructor if Flight Safety or Simuflite would have me. I've spent 35 years making mistakes in airplanes; perhaps I could help other folks to avoid making the same ones. I would enjoy continuing to work with the type of professionals I do now and I enjoy teaching.

By the way, I do not mean to denigrate simulator instructors with the "fallback" statement. Its just that, given a choice, I would continue flying the real thing as long as I am able.

PacoPollo said:
Local Starbucks cuz:
Same or better wages than a regional FO.
Home every night
Better Medical insurance
No alcohol/drug test.
Plenty of MILF..

We have a WINNER!!!:beer:

CE

Originally Posted by FN FAL
Like I would pay money to watch you and another dude making whoopie.

minitour said:
ROFL

-mini

Aren't some people paying ten bucks now to look at his avatar?

AcroChik said:
Originally Posted by FN FAL
Like I would pay money to watch you and another dude making whoopie.

Aren't some people paying ten bucks now to look at his avatar?
:laugh:

Become a man wh#re.

hoop said:
I'm not a professional pilot, but have been thinking along time about opening up a brewpub. I've been a homebrewer for several years, and have thought of taking the leap. I've done some research on the subject, and looks like about 75% (no hard data, just a guesstimate) of all new brewpub start-ups fail. Seems the key to a brewpub surviving, is first and foremost good food and good menu selection.

Good luck in whatever you decide on!

Check this out. A guy that lives outside of Wichita is doing it and is having a great time. I've been there and the beer is awesome and the atmosphere is really cool. He is open on a very limited basis so far but is having great success. Pick the right town and it could work out, or model a Granite City and go for the gusto.

http://hankiswiserbrewery.com/

Latest resources

Back