leaving Pinnacle for SkyWest!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Detroitpilot22 said:
Commuting is for the birds, if you can be based at home, in my opinion, that makes up for a lot. That is one of the reasons i went with Pinnacle. Do you live in Chicago, or Denver? That is probably where you will go first.

How the F' do you know? have you left training yet? bet you can't wait to get cornholed in DTW

Last edited:
I want to do the same thing... can't seem to get an interview at Skywest though. Am currently commuting to CLT and live in ORD right by the airport. Have applied several times online and by fax. I have letters of rec from two current Skywest rj pilots and have heard nothing from Skywest. What's the secret to getting an interview?
ANybody know how to get in touch with a chief pilot in ORD perhaps... I could go over there on my day off and hand him/her my resume? Bad idea?

Weasil said:
I want to do the same thing... can't seem to get an interview at Skywest though. Am currently commuting to CLT and live in ORD right by the airport. Have applied several times online and by fax. I have letters of rec from two current Skywest rj pilots and have heard nothing from Skywest. What's the secret to getting an interview?
ANybody know how to get in touch with a chief pilot in ORD perhaps... I could go over there on my day off and hand him/her my resume? Bad idea?

Send an Email. they got back to me the same day. good luck

Blackbox "Send an Email. they got back to me the same day. good luck"

Hey blackbox, could you PM me the email address that you used. I have not been able to track one down yet.

Thank you very much

Weasil said:

I did the on-line app last week or so and got an e-mail today inviting me to an interview. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend until after next month - Gotta do the Navy thing. I didn't send anyone an e-mail. My TT is almost all large/mutli/turbine. That probably helped.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back