• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Leave SWA for AA or Delta?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Our company "outsourced type ratings"......?

That's cool little girl. Call it pft. Try and redefine the type as "outsourcing"-
There's just zero need to defend SWA to anybody at delta.

How many "delta" pilots do you guys have that qualify for food stamps on their 6 legs a day?

Our company "outsourced type ratings"......?

That's cool little girl. Call it pft. Try and redefine the type as "outsourcing"-
There's just zero need to defend SWA to anybody at delta.

How many "delta" pilots do you guys have that qualify for food stamps on their 6 legs a day?

None. They weren't hired by DL and not on the seniority list. How many AT 737 pilots who are a part of the SWA seniority list make the same money per hour as their 737 counterparts flying the same type plane???? Answer that little girl.... Your perfect company has a couple big problems, the PFT deal for newhires, and the crazy deal with the AT 737 pilots on a B Scale.... Shame on you little girl...??....?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Such riveting conversation sellout

I'd love to continue, but it's date night, and even parents of young kids need to get it on now and then

Good night and good luck with all that insane outsourcing-

We should run that in the paper again- how many delta pilots are on food stamps bc their union won't let them on the list

None. They weren't hired by DL and not on the seniority list. How many AT 737 pilots who are a part of the SWA seniority list make the same money per hour as their 737 counterparts flying the same type plane???? Answer that little girl.... Your perfect company has a couple big problems, the PFT deal for newhires, and the crazy deal with the AT 737 pilots on a B Scale.... Shame on you little girl...??....?

Bye Bye---General Lee

I'll answer that for you, General.

The answer is "none." There are NO pilots on the SWA seniority list who make any different amount of money than any other on the list (with the same seat/seniority, that is).

AirTran guys who make the transition join the list when they get a SWA ID, and at that point, they're covered by our CBA and its payrates. While on the AirTran side of the partition, they are NOT on the SWA seniority list. Why I just pulled it up a few minutes ago to check. The SWA Seniority List is updated continually, is available on the company employee website whenever one wants, and grows each time a transition class is started.

On the other hand, there IS a different list that you can find that SWAPA has, that says where AirTran people will be on the SWA seniority list, when the time comes that they actually transition, but they're not on the SWA Seniority List until they do.

Satisfied yet? Probably not.

Bubba

If SWA Bubba, Redflyer65 and waveflyer would stop feeding the troll all most people would see is this: This message is hidden because General Lee is on your ignore list.

Pleases stop saying that you don't fly 6 legs a day, when the only reason you don't is because you outsourced it

Ouch. Talk about summing up the DL outsourcing in one sentence. Very true. We all know it's beneath the Riverboat Captains to fly such a small plane.

Folks, remember GL is nothing more than a post generator for FI, he is paid by the owners to maximize profit, and he does that by maximizing posts, reposts, etc.

Folks, remember GL is nothing more than a post generator for FI, he is paid by the owners to maximize profit, and he does that by maximizing posts, reposts, etc.

Yeah, ok, that's the ticket..... A post generator that saw your screw job for the AT guys and how your PFT type scheme for newhires is pure bunk... Sure Gramps! Enjoy MAF with Red......

Bye Bye---Post Generator

Your PFT policy for new hires on the other hand, hasn't been changed. Please work on that.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I've got to agree with the General on this one. The having to buy a type is BS. Could I have afforded to buy one when I hit 1000 121 PIC at my commuter? Yes, but I refused to. Could mom and dad have bought my first 100 multi or could I have gotten a Cheiftain job sooner by paying for it, instead of waiting for it? Yes, but I refused to. The sooner the pay to get a job garbage goes away the better.

The truth is Southwest has interviewed thousands without the type rating. And plenty of been hired. So nobody had to buy anything for an interview. I know, because I'm one of many.

I like the General's feigned outrage for the AirTran pilots. Does anyone on this board believe he really gives a crap about them? He never did before.

That, along with LBB and MAF.... is just an anti-SW rant, has nothing to do with AirTran. Never has.

Latest resources

Back