• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Leave Jetblue for Southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yea and there are all those SWA pilots who went to AAL, DAL, and USAir back in 2001. Great move for them. You will only know in about 5-10 years if you made the right move.

I have a question. Why are new airline pilots placed on reserve? Hire them, train them, and get them flying!!

Merry Christmas

I have a question. Why are new airline pilots placed on reserve? Hire them, train them, and get them flying!!

Merry Christmas
They can ont be placed on reserve and not fly. They have to fly 100 in four months or go back to training, consolidation is what it is called

Big Metal.... Are you FU_King kidding me???? Any grown man/woman that is chasing "BIG METAL" has some serious issues.... Get a f'n life and be happy where you are... JB is a great growing company... SWA... a great growing company... why would you give up 5 yrs sr. to fly "BIG METAL"... hell your are SR to me at JB... Please leave and go to SWA! I will happily take your spot!

Big Metal.... Are you FU_King kidding me???? Any grown man/woman that is chasing "BIG METAL" has some serious issues.... Get a f'n life and be happy where you are... JB is a great growing company... SWA... a great growing company... why would you give up 5 yrs sr. to fly "BIG METAL"... hell your are SR to me at JB... Please leave and go to SWA! I will happily take your spot!

Where did you get that? Dude, settle down and take your pills - don't forget to TAKE YOUR PILLS. I didn't hear him say he wants to move to SWA to fly big metal - for all we know SWA will continue to fly the 737NG into the next century.

Happy holidays to all....

Thanks for the input folks. Don't have a job offer, just thinking. I live close to a junior SWA base (driving distance) , so thays a major reason why I still mull it over.

Unless you have a SWA job offer, this is all just idle speculation.

Latest resources

Back