Leather Jackets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Climbthrust

I have just seen snow up in Calgary and it brings to mind that winter is not far off. Does anyone have comments on thier companies leather jackets.Who the vendor is? How has it held up ie. stitching and stains? Any help would be great! Climbthrust

I got mine from Perrone leather. We had two choices, i think the other place was called flight suits. I only had mine for half of last winter, but no complaints.

I am curiuos as to where the Airtran guys buy their jackets. Anyone know?

Alaska uses San Diego Leather and there have been a few complaints about the color fading and the black color bleeding on the the shirt collar.
I have a Perrone jacket from my old company and it still looks almost new after 8 years of use.

Climbthrust said:
I have just seen snow up in Calgary and it brings to mind that winter is not far off. Does anyone have comments on thier companies leather jackets.Who the vendor is? How has it held up ie. stitching and stains? Any help would be great! Climbthrust

My comment: Way expensive! (XJT) Maybe someday.

I've had mine since I was a new hire at ExpressJet (back then it was Continental Express) back in 98. That jacket carries me through every winter, extremely warm and you don't look like a flasher when you go out to dinner at night.

Trenchcoat and jeans with sneakers doesnt work....Get the leather jacket so you dont look like those "trenchcoat mafia" kids from Columbine

Latest resources

Back