Leather Jacket ???'s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

maddmax10001

It’s that time of year again and I have decided to order a leather jacket, but which brand is best?
Which jacket would you guys recommend for an ASA pilot?
Gibson and Barnes “Skyliner leather flight jacket” Or Perrone “Professional aviator’s jacket”?

What are the differences? Name tags, epaulets, types of leather, liners (zip out vs. sown in), style/construction.

It’s that time of year again and I have decided to order a leather jacket, but which brand is best?
Which jacket would you guys recommend for an ASA pilot?
Gibson and Barnes “Skyliner leather flight jacket” Or Perrone “Professional aviator’s jacket”?

What are the differences? Name tags, epaulets, types of leather, liners (zip out vs. sown in), style/construction.

Perrone is very well made IMHO and comes w/ a zip out liner. The name tage and epaulets are velcro. Once ordered it can take about 2-3 months to recieve.

I just got my Perrone for Pinnacle...it took me four weeks to the day to recieve mine...but the young lady I talked to on the phone said if you want it by winter order it ASAP...id get on it now if you want it before xmas....she said the wait list was growing....

I thought about one myself but they made me look like a big chocolate covered marshmallow...

I just use my Starter "Chicago Bulls" jacket.

Hell ya! What about the starter mesh jumpsuits?

Latest resources

Back