• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Learjet Training in tulsa

learr

Total Time
+2500
Hi everybody,
I'm looking for a Learjet 31A training facility based in Tulsa.
Thx

learr

Total Time
+2500
Correction

I'm looking for a training learjet 31A in Tucson,Ar
Thx

Kream926

pimpin' aint easy
Total Time
funny story

when i was 19 i had a fake from arizona and the one bouncer laughed at it and told me he would give it back if i told him 3 towns close to phoneix....i said tulsa

Skyline

Total Time
FLight Safety

Hey man,

Look up Flight Safety. They train the Learjet 31A in Tuscon.

Skyhigh

learr

Total Time
+2500
Come on guys im not from US tucson, tulsa... anyway what i need is a learjet training out of TUCSON,Arizona !!
Thax to Skyline, i heard that Bombardier has also a training out of Tucson and Dallas, can somebody can confirm

Learr

CorpLearDriver

Total Time
learr said:
Come on guys im not from US tucson, tulsa... anyway what i need is a learjet training out of TUCSON,Arizona !!
Thax to Skyline, i heard that Bombardier has also a training out of Tucson and Dallas, can somebody can confirm

Learr
Bombardier's training center is in Dallas right next to (actually physically connected to) Simuflite's facilities. I don't have their number.

The FlightSafety Learjet Learning Center at Tucson is 520-918-7100. They also have one in Atlanta but I don't have the number with me. The one in Wichita does not train Lear 31 pilots. This and the Palm Beach facility will train in the 55 and then do differences training in the Lear 31 or 35. However, more often than not, most people either go to Tucson or Atlanta.

Simcom also trains Learjet pilots in Orlando but I think you train in a Learjet 25 or 35 sim and get differences training. I personally haven't thought too highly the level of knowledge of most of their graduates I have met. But this also depends on the individual.

learr

Total Time
+2500
Thank U very much CorpLearDriver that's exactly what i was needed !

Learr

User546

The Ultimate Show Stopper
Total Time
+1500
Kream926 said:
when i was 19 i had a fake from arizona and the one bouncer laughed at it and told me he would give it back if i told him 3 towns close to phoneix....i said tulsa
That's a good story right there! :D

SigAV8R

gigidee gigidee gigidee
Total Time
28 yrs
learr said:
Correction

Thx
I'm glad you clarified that it's Arizona and not Arkansas which is what you have here. :)

SigAV8R

gigidee gigidee gigidee
Total Time
28 yrs
learr said:
Correction

Thx
I'm glad you clarified that it's Arizona and not Arkansas which is what you have here. :)