Learjet Training in tulsa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
funny story

when i was 19 i had a fake from arizona and the one bouncer laughed at it and told me he would give it back if i told him 3 towns close to phoneix....i said tulsa

Come on guys im not from US tucson, tulsa... anyway what i need is a learjet training out of TUCSON,Arizona !!
Thax to Skyline, i heard that Bombardier has also a training out of Tucson and Dallas, can somebody can confirm

Learr

learr said:
Come on guys im not from US tucson, tulsa... anyway what i need is a learjet training out of TUCSON,Arizona !!
Thax to Skyline, i heard that Bombardier has also a training out of Tucson and Dallas, can somebody can confirm

Learr

Bombardier's training center is in Dallas right next to (actually physically connected to) Simuflite's facilities. I don't have their number.

The FlightSafety Learjet Learning Center at Tucson is 520-918-7100. They also have one in Atlanta but I don't have the number with me. The one in Wichita does not train Lear 31 pilots. This and the Palm Beach facility will train in the 55 and then do differences training in the Lear 31 or 35. However, more often than not, most people either go to Tucson or Atlanta.

Simcom also trains Learjet pilots in Orlando but I think you train in a Learjet 25 or 35 sim and get differences training. I personally haven't thought too highly the level of knowledge of most of their graduates I have met. But this also depends on the individual.

Kream926 said:
when i was 19 i had a fake from arizona and the one bouncer laughed at it and told me he would give it back if i told him 3 towns close to phoneix....i said tulsa
That's a good story right there! :D

learr said:
Correction

I'm looking for a training learjet 31A in Tucson,Ar
Thx

I'm glad you clarified that it's Arizona and not Arkansas which is what you have here. :)

Latest resources

Back