LEAR70 (AirTran)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RIDETHELIGHTING

Just wanted say thanks, just heard you are going out to DC. You have done a lot for this pilot group. Give them hell.

Last edited:
Wow. I have my own thread. Not sure whether to be happy or wonder if I've lost my mind getting this involved in things...

Either way, I can only hope the company REALLY wants to negotiate something that's POSITIVE in ALL ASPECTS in order to attain a working Agreement.

Otherwise, we're just wasting time and energy (and money). My minimum requirements from a contract have NOT changed. I'm going to do my best to make sure the NC tries to get every single one of them, but that's a LOT to change in a VERY short negotiating time span. The ONLY way it will happen is if the company wants it to.

Thanks for the support!

lear70

congrats, brother, on making a difference and for standing up for what you and this pilot group believe....that this t/a is a POS and that unified together we can get what we as professionals so rightly deserve...a contract that is industry leading, not industry standard....i am so tired of the industry standard term...it used to mean the top of the heap, now it means taking it in the shorts...i am glad you can make a difference and i feel a lot better knowing that there will be someone really "representing" this pilot group and don't forget to raise the BS flag at the approriate time...

all eyes on you.....

Lear,
I was hoping you'd somehow be involved in the rework of the TA! Very pleased to hear you're on board! Keep us posted like I know you will and give em he!! for the rest of us!

Lear,
You have my full vote of confidence, thank you for the work that you have already done and for the future.
Stick to your guns!!!!!!!

You guys are too much... :) But thanks.

Don't get your hopes up; this thing has HUGE holes that have to be fixed, and I have *NO* idea if the company even *REALLY* wants to fix it...

We'll know more on the 11th.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Used to be a mgt. tactic, I guess the NPA is giving it a shot. Best of luck, thank you for your resolve.

Good luck, you will need it.

Perhaps you could ask Allen Philpot why he would again refuse to utilize lesser know members of the pilot group but instead go with ousted NPA leader Sean Sullivan. So, we have Brad Dunlap leading the merger commitee, Sean on board as an advisor. Maybe while you are in D.C. you can find something for Chris Todd to do. In fact according to the audit committee he does not even need to be formally asked to do something for the NPA but will submit a pay request anyway. He may already have a contract drawn up for you. Say hi to Skipper for us, if you can get him away from his hotel room "movies". Please be sure that these guys get paid for any trips they drop and keep them away from open time...wink...wink. No double dipping ok?

Latest resources

Back