• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

LEAR45 Contract work

sa227guy

Total Time
Does anyone have any leads on anyone looking for lr45 contract pilot? I am getting laid of at the end of feb 09! I am current 135 till september09! thanks

Rake

Total Time
Unfortunately I've been looking since Oct 08 when our company shutdown with no notice. Not much luck. The only leads I've had are a 45 contract out of Africa and the job that keeps popping up for Bombardier out of Germany. After the unemployment runs out probably back to flight instructing to just stay in a plane.

vikaero

Total Time
SA227 - Sorry to hear about your situation good buddy. Got your message, I'm out of the country till 17th, will be in touch when I get back. Hang in there I know you've come far, no giving up now.