• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lear question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They started fans with the 35's. By then they had given up on the SP dream. NONE of the lears are SP certified. New, old, none. They're good airplanes, though!

Shoot I was ready for a real Lear question, like how many diffrent wings there are and how are they diffrent.

Patmack18 said:
Single pilot certification for the Citations entails some certain criteria such as the

Pratt JT15's
the long wing
A txpd ident mounted on the yoke

And a few others. I would imagine it's because it's not quite as much of a handful as a Lear.

The part about the yoke-mounted ident button cracked me up a little. Never once have I felt overloaded finding the ident button on the radios. I have bumped hands with the other guy when we both reach for it though.

91 said:
The part about the yoke-mounted ident button cracked me up a little. Never once have I felt overloaded finding the ident button on the radios. I have bumped hands with the other guy when we both reach for it though.

Really, that doesn't make you gay.

rchcfi said:
Does the Lear Fan count?

LOL. It probably would have been, but it was never certified.

I used to fly a 24A that was a was a prototype for sigle pilot, it had the gear and many other swiths on the left side of the pannel. It's my understanding that Lear tried to have it single pilot cert, but because of the many 23 crashes it never happened.

Latest resources

Back