• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lear Job for $40/Day!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
American Air Network? Which, by the way, this company was part of back in the day.

You still around Nick? Give me a call man, or PM me, I've been flyin' for them since July... it's not shaddy anymore like it was when you and I were trying to get in. It's 3k/month salary for FO's with 40/day perdiem. Better than flying an RJ right seat. However, they are having problems payin' their fuel bills, Mariah just dropped them... so I may be looking for another job here soon.

You still around Nick? Give me a call man, or PM me, I've been flyin' for them since July... it's not shaddy anymore like it was when you and I were trying to get in. It's 3k/month salary for FO's with 40/day perdiem. Better than flying an RJ right seat. However, they are having problems payin' their fuel bills, Mariah just dropped them... so I may be looking for another job here soon.

Dude, they used to start at 48k for your job. . . Do you have any idea how many inspections are pencil whipped? Ask Richard, or better yet, ask the other mechanics if they haven't quit yet. Do you wonder why they aren't paying fuel bills? Wait until they decide not to pay your paycheck, and don't tell you until you need it. You can say what you want now, but mark my words, I guarantee that you will be on here sometime soon telling others how bad they screwed you. I still talk to some who work there, and believe me it hasn't changed a bit.

By the way, American Air Network and Chipola were never the same company. But doug did own American Air Network, and has brought much of the same management over.

Ya, Harold left the company to Doug... oh believe me, I am in the process of finding a new job... they just lost their Mariah fuel contract, and i'm sure Colt won't front them anything... not to mention they owe SimCom a bunch of cash and they won't give us recurrent. Anyways, I pretty much did it for the type, cause they paid for it, and I am already lookin' for new work. Ya Richard is a joke... about the worst A&P/IA in the western hemisphere.

Who are you talkin' to that still works here? Believe me, in no way am I praising this company at all, in fact it's pretty damn sad... but it paid better that what I was doing.

I will be supprised if they're around at the end of the month.

Latest resources

Back