Lear Job for $40/Day!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PA31Ho

Yes... that's right.. not going to mention the company, but it was somebody that I was trying to get on with until I heard about the pay. I mean, $40/day, is that even legal? They send you to school for SIC Initial, which is I guess their reasoning for giving you such crapy pay.... not a very good reason if you ask me. Anyway, just had to vent a little.

I remember flying freight in the LR20 series for $150/day, and I thought I was rich. $40 is ridiculous in today's economy (or any economy for that matter) and it goes right along with the "still practiced" companies having you pay for flight time (jet ops too). They're still out there...BEWARE!

maybe if it's spending 4 hours a day fueling lears but that's gotta be a joke otherwise.

PA31Ho said:
Yes... that's right.. not going to mention the company...
You're doing all of us a disservice by not letting us all know who these scumbags are. Tell us so we can open up on them!

Some meathead desperate for hours will take it. Unfortunately, operators like this always find someone.

hawkerflyer said:
Some meathead desperate for hours will take it. Unfortunately, operators like this always find someone.

yep! and they give those good jobs away from the guys who actually need a salary.

i went to the interview, went well... was told that I was #1 on the list, and they will call me for a class date, although they didn't mention when. salary was supposed to be $24k (so I thought)....

Latest resources

Back