• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LEAR JET SIC'S NEEDED. 1400 TT, 200 Multi

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds more like Ameristar or Cherry Air.

Gotta be Ameristar. Cherry just hired a lear class not to long ago.

From Google.

Royal Air, Inc. 2141 Airport Road. Waterford, MI 48327. Ph – 248-666-3070. Fax – 248-666-3409. US Turbine & Accessory, LLC. 1659 Beverly Ave. ...

Be smart Don't work for Ameristar

They don't care about you at all. The aircraft are in horrible shape.

AJI's planes arent any worse then the other 135 cargo carriers. It's upto you to make sure your not flying broken a/c. MV u shouldnt be bashing AJI!!!!!

Still don't see why cargo companies advertise "GOOD PAY". Don't know what this one is, but last summer I saw a company in Florida wanting a Lear SIC for $20,000/year!! Bad thing is, there were people lined up trying to get that job! 1) The company gets what they pay for--low pay=low experience.
2) If you work for less than industry standard wages, it lowers the average salary and shows that you don't think you're worth very much!!

Thats not bad pay for the total time. I haven't heard anything bad recently about Royal. I think they even bought some "new" Falcons to bring it up to 4 or 5 now. Pretty sure they got them from Grand Aire, Tricoastal, or whatever they are now. Only heard good things about the lear and falcon side so far.

Latest resources

Back