• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lear/Hawker FO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There have been 3-4 entry level corp charter jobs advertised in the past week or so. All offering a lot more!
Might be acceptable pay for a 1000 hr driver with no jet/turbine or twin experience.

Wow, i can't believe how low that is...i got a job here in the Northeast last fall, SIC in a LR60, $65K/yr, great benefits and they paid for my type...never flew a Lear before...you'll find something better if you don't settle...

I got a call for a FO job in a lear or hawker in the NE just curious of what the average pay is they offered 27,000 first year 35,000 second the send you to school for SIC if you want the PIC type you pay the 3,500 extra but get paid back when you upgrade to Captain. Is the pay low or is it about average for enrty level SIC ?

You say in the Northeast, but this doesn't happen to be in the PIT area does it. Perhaps at a smaller non-controlled airport. If so, don't take it...they are hosing you. Others get much more.

job was in NY although I have seen a few jobs in ther PIT area looking for FO's

Don't settle for the low pay. There are plenty of 135 jobs around in the NE and you need to pay your bills at the end of the day. Don't sell yourself short!

Latest resources

Back