• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lear 24a Performance #'s?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I didnt realize that some airplanes didnt have the bob weight?

I flew a 24D a little with -8 engines, and a straight 25, what a piece!

It has been a few years, but now that you mention it, I do remember the stall boxes now.

If you have the stall boxes installed, is the airplane certified to 510?

We had 25D's with 510 cabins, but didnt have the stall boxes. We actually had one of the first 510 cabin airplanes, the 2 CAB air switches were alot different from the standard ones that you would find normally.

Last edited:
LR 25

WTF brother?
We've taken over your your mundane Lear thread and turned into a perfectly righteous BBQ discussion but you insist on talking 'bout airplanes. :mad: Hasn't your browser updated this sight and reflected its new name?
BBQinfo.com Didn't you read the new logon rules posted by our beloved moderator? "All posts on the Corporate Forum must contain at least one reference to BBQ or they will be deleted."

Falcon Capt.,
Man you must really have it bad!!!! Bet you didn't even realize the Freudian slip when you mentioned the "57 step" program"; as in Heinz 57 :p . BTW, no chance of me getting the Twins out there but I'm sure Big D would bring his sister if you asked.

Re: Re: WARNING * THREAD HIJACK * WARNING

FlyChicaga said:
Only if you bring the twins. I think that is a must.

Falcon Capt. I think you need to snab the recipes from that Brazillian BBQ place!!

I'd like to set up a brazilian bbq in my yard, it doesn't use a grill, rather, all the meat is set up on huge skewers, somewhat like a giant shishkabob (sp?). MMMMMMmmmm.....da boooommmbbb

OK, sorry, back to lear 24s and 25s.

Re: Re: Re: WARNING * THREAD HIJACK * WARNING

crash-proof said:
I'd like to set up a brazilian bbq in my yard, it doesn't use a grill, rather, all the meat is set up on huge skewers, somewhat like a giant shishkabob (sp?). MMMMMMmmmm.....da boooommmbbb

You are right, the only thing better than Texas BBQ is Brazilian BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for my Brazil trip next month!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: WARNING * THREAD HIJACK * WARNING

Falcon Capt said:
You are right, the only thing better than Texas BBQ is Brazilian BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for my Brazil trip next month!!!!!!!!!!!!

ehhemmm...i think the brazilian's better...but please, no flames, it's the weekend. (only if they're bbq flames!)

here's our brazilian bbq in miami, expensive, but hey you only live once, eh?

http://miami.citysearch.com/review/2490001/editorial/?cslink=cs_profile_standalone_review

Excuse me while i go check out The Eagles, playin in an hour!!!

Okay, F@*% airplanes, I'm going to light off the grill!

Ignition, fuel on.

Excuse me while i go check out The Eagles, playin in an hour!!!

::in my best Lebowski voice::

"I hate the f*ckin' Eagles, man!!!"

And can someone please answer the good Captain's question about bob weights? I'm curious about that myself. Did a search on the net, and didn't find anything specific to the Lear.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WARNING * THREAD HIJACK * WARNING

crash-proof said:
ehhemmm...i think the brazilian's better...but please, no flames, it's the weekend. (only if they're bbq flames!)

I said Brazilian IS better, Brazilian being the only thing above Texas BBQ in the food chain!

"Bob Weights"???

Anyone???
Anyone???
Buehler??
Buehler??
Buehler???

Latest resources

Back