• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lear 24a Performance #'s?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is no contest. THe best chicken can be cooked on a Holland Grill, write that down, HOLLAND GRILL...You guys just dont know if ya havent tried it. It takes a long time to cook, its a slow cooker, but it cooks it all the way through. Cooks the chicken so good it will melt in your mouth! Scouts honor :D

There is an arm and bellcrank attached to the F/Os control column. To the bellcrank is attached a weight. I can not find how much it weighs, but I seem to recall it is about 8 or 10 pounds. It us eused to increase aircrafrt pitch stability.

As for the rest of you, under Executive Order 03-05XXXXXX, I am charging you with hijacking of a thread. This crime is punishable by being boiled in oil.

Yeah, what he said!

Rick1128 said:
There is an arm and bellcrank attached to the F/Os control column. To the bellcrank is attached a weight. I can not find how much it weighs, but I seem to recall it is about 8 or 10 pounds. It us eused to increase aircrafrt pitch stability.

As for the rest of you, under Executive Order 03-05XXXXXX, I am charging you with hijacking of a thread. This crime is punishable by being boiled in oil.

Rick,

Thanks for the explaination, I figured it was something along those lines, but wasn't 100% sure.

As far as the rest of your comment, Boiling ANYTHING in oil should be punishable by death, BBQ is the ONLY way to go!

cooker..

Hmmm.... the holland grill heh? I gotta chk that out....

I'v cooked a whole chicken in a "Turbo-Broiler"... only can be found in asian stores.. who says you can't eat chicken skin?? like chips.!! Hmmmm... when marinated in a Thai BBQ sauce, add garlic, ginger and chopped green onions.... turbo broil for 15 min... who needs to go to Brazil??

Thanks for the numbers on the Lr20s... I'll have an opportunity to hopefully fly one soon...:D :cool: :cool:

"I made that big BBQ out of two old BBQ's"

FlyChicaga said:
Hey Falcon Capt, how much did that BBQ of yours cost? What kind (brand) is it?

The one in the picture isn't the exact one I have. I have a Brinkmann Pitmaster Deluxe, it wasn't much, I think about $200-$250... You can buy various kinds of smokers at Menards...

I would recommend if you are starting out, get one of the little Vertical (R2D2) smokers, you can get a cheap one for about $40. Try this for a while before you go to a horizontal one, the vertical are harder to screw up the meat. Just make sure you have a good thermometer on the smoker.

Hope this helps!

Latest resources

Back