Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The exodus continues.

I really like my new schedule, too. I appreciate it.

It's great having a bunch of blind, mindless followers who b*tch about everything but can't think for themselves. When you kids find that elusive job that's perfect, let me know. I'm starting to wonder if any of you have ever had a real job before in your lives. Pizza Hut doesn't count. Welcome to reality. A full-time job is a b*tch, isn't it?

Please and I am begging here, resign and go work somewhere else.

405 said:
Hey hoover, tell me what conditions were like in my office before the union. Now tell me what it's like now. You do not have the slightest hint of a clue what you are babbling about above. Don't lecture me about "getting on board" and "be a good union member" because you don't know what is or was going on IN OUR OFFICE.

I know what conditions are like in your office because I work in the same office. Different airline, but the same office. Your pay sucks, your schedule sucks, you're overworked and understaffed. Things could be better but that would mean management would have to actually plan ahead and spend some money Did I leave anything out?

We all work in the same office dude.

IMO, JB necks are perfect, man. Nice and small. Had a PB for a while and hated the neck. Too d*mn fat for me. It's all preference I guess.

I want to know what a Spector neck is like.

Spector SUCK!!!

basically the same as a J bass... Narrow nut and stuff.

I'm a p bass fan, I own 2 of them, and they are the only bass that I actually feel comfortable playing.

propsarebest said:
Spector SUCK!!!

basically the same as a J bass... Narrow nut and stuff.

I'm a p bass fan, I own 2 of them, and they are the only bass that I actually feel comfortable playing.

That's why I want to play a Spector - Narrow necks. If you say they suck I may go buy one. :D

If I could find a p-bass with a j-bass neck I would be in heaven. I like the p-bass tone.

I'm glad to be off topic and not talking about work. Cheers. :beer:

Fender makes a replacement neck, you can get all sorts of stuff, 64JB, 75JB, and so on and so on. They are like $300 or so. A fender dealer that is also a custom shop dealer has even more necks to choose from, and if you buy a custom shop neck, they will put the original serial # on the headstock for ya.

If and when I get the money, I'd love to get an old p-bass and slap a j-neck on it. That would be cool. I need to get the room finished above the garage. I need a place where I can get the basses out again and set up the Tama's.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back