Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AgreenFO

Kickin it
Hi all , Layed off from my 135 charter gig a couple months back flying Lear 25,35,55,31a's....Anyone know of anything going on by chance , anywhere. I know I'm in a long line but anything would help,

Thanks
ATP
2400 TT

2000 Lears,

400 PIC Jet

LR-JET type

Hi all , Layed off from my 135 charter gig a couple months back flying Lear 25,35,55,31a's....Anyone know of anything going on by chance , anywhere. I know I'm in a long line but anything would help,

Thanks
ATP
2400 TT

2000 Lears,

400 PIC Jet

LR-JET type

Climbto350.com has some stuff listed for Lear Drivers.

Good luck. Sorry to hear about the layoff, but it seems to be contagious and widespread of late... Stay positive. My inbox has more than a few messages from people who are hanging it up for good. People switching to other industries will certainly help reduce the supply of pilots out there.

Ive been out since Oct. Not much out there yet, but Im hoping one day there will be.

welcome to our exclusive club.. er.. or is it still exclusive?

Sec. 61.153 - Eligibility requirements: General.
To be eligible for an airline transport pilot certificate, a person must:
(b) Be able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language. If the applicant is unable to meet one of these requirements due to medical reasons, then the Administrator may place such operating limitations on that applicant's pilot certificate as are necessary for the safe operation of the aircraft.

What limitation/limitations does your pilot certificate have? When you file your reports with the FAA does someone else have to write them?

Latest resources

Back