LAX career fair on Sept. 17th and Skywest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyingToIST said:
BTW, is their requirement for 100 hrs instrument is for actual only or is it for actually + simulated.

Thanks..

Yep. Texan is right. Be careful with shared flight time though. Many being sent home because they shared flight time.
I.E. Two pilots wanted multi time. Ones an MEI, the other a Multi Commercial. They rent an aircraft for 50 hours and each log 50 hours. Interviewers are frowning on this. They may look at it and only credit half to your actual time. It has happened to a few.

I was hired right at 1000/100. There are several in my class that were hired right at mins so if you get the interview its your to lose. One guy walked his stuff into HR himself, got the interview 2 days later, and was in class within a week. also heard one day there were 11 interviewing and 8 were hired. good luck to you and maybe we will see you soon.

They hire a lot of the guys they interview. Like kj6991 said, if you get the interview, it's yours to lose

I am a current 121 pilot flying the CRJ200 and 701. I have been unable to get an interview with skywest and am wondering if there are any SLC based skywest folks on here who might be willing to help me get a resume into the right hands. I live in ORD and would like to work for a company where I don't have to commute.

Please pm me if you can help.

Thanks.

Latest resources

Back