Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Plug

Hi all,

What is the latest hiring news for XJT? How long on reserve? What bases and equipment are being offered to new hires? Is IAH an option for a new hire? If not, how long would it take to get IAH as a base?

I know these questions get asked a lot here but the answers all seem pretty dated. Feel free to add any other pertinent info for a prospective new hire.

Thanks

CRJ and ERJ classes will continue through the summer. Planned for May and June are 12 new hires/month for CRJ and 48 new hires/month for ERJ.

CRJ and ERJ classes will continue through the summer. Planned for May and June are 12 new hires/month for CRJ and 48 new hires/month for ERJ.

Thanks for the info. Do you expect that trend to continue? How is aircraft type determined for a new hire? Lastly, do new hires have a say in which bases they get? Again, thanks!

Hi all,

What is the latest hiring news for XJT? How long on reserve? What bases and equipment are being offered to new hires? Is IAH an option for a new hire? If not, how long would it take to get IAH as a base?

I know these questions get asked a lot here but the answers all seem pretty dated. Feel free to add any other pertinent info for a prospective new hire.

Thanks

Are you coming back?

Are you coming back?

Nope. Helping my wife determine whether or not she should go back to work. Only looking at airlines that have IAH bases that she can either get hired in to or bid in to eventually.

Nope. Helping my wife determine whether or not she should go back to work. Only looking at airlines that have IAH bases that she can either get hired in to or bid in to eventually.

Is she open to a corp. gig in Houston?

Latest resources

Back