Latest with XJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

waterskier

Friend at XJ called me last week and said that JA was talking to XJ mgmt... and they were working the deal...

Branded flying closed...
Delta contract (LAX) to Skywest
XJ would focus solely on what they built their co on... CAL flying...
Bad news is means lots of furlows (sp?)... but most get to keep their jobs, and the co. lives on...

Have not head anything in that last week or so... anyone know anything?

Friend at XJ called me last week and said that JA was talking to XJ mgmt... and they were working the deal...

Branded flying closed...
Delta contract (LAX) to Skywest
XJ would focus solely on what they built their co on... CAL flying...
Bad news is means lots of furlows (sp?)... but most get to keep their jobs, and the co. lives on...

Have not head anything in that last week or so... anyone know anything?

Where have you been lately? Sell your house on Jupiter and come back and join us all on earth

You forgot the part about CAL being able to put the XJT flying up for bid in 12 months. And the part about SKW giving preferential interviews to the furloughed XJT guys.

who wants to work for a scab airline like skyworst after workin for an awesome airline like xjt.
those guys at skyworst are brain washed thinkin they have it real good but in reality it is just another crap hole like mesa.

who wants to work for a scab airline like skyworst after workin for an awesome airline like xjt.
those guys at skyworst are brain washed thinkin they have it real good but in reality it is just another crap hole like mesa.

Wow. We don't have it good? I work for a company that has not furloughed a single pilot in over 35 years. That's not kool-aid, that's fact. Can you say the same? Now that doesn't mean it will never happen, but we have a good track record for making good business decisions and keeping people employed. How 'bout you?

Wow. We don't have it good? I work for a company that has not furloughed a single pilot in over 35 years. That's not kool-aid, that's fact. Can you say the same? Now that doesn't mean it will never happen, but we have a good track record for making good business decisions and keeping people employed. How 'bout you?

Too bad the same cannot be said of the pilots it fires instead.;)

Also, the deal SKW had for XJT, they would have furloughed over 700 pilots immediately while at the same time taking 29 of XJT's aircraft and give the furloughees preferential interviews at SKW.

Last edited:
Furloughing 700 guys is better than closing the doors and putting everyone on the street... but I guess you guys have already made your decision... Hope it works out for you guys, but not looking good..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back