• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest rumors for jetblue???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Considering the backgrounds of many of the guys on JB's Security dept., I don't think I would try to hide anything. I'm not sure what all of their resources are normally, but some of these guys have some pretty high profile backgrounds at high levels of law enforcement.

Use your best judgement.

Skeletons

Considering the backgrounds of many of the guys on JB's Security dept., I don't think I would try to hide anything. I'm not sure what all of their resources are normally, but some of these guys have some pretty high profile backgrounds at high levels of law enforcement.

Use your best judgement.

Indeed. The reality is, large or small, the vast majority of applicants have at least one skeleton in the closet. The percentage is smaller for those with enough integrity to tell them truth and let them make the judgement call about you. I got the sense that jetBlue is more concerned with whether you belong to latter than to the former.

To the guy who started this about the "wet reckless" bs. Drop me a pm and I will tell you a story that maybe you should hear regarding an "expunged wet-reckless" that a former co worker failed to disclose.

It was not pleasant for him the day they stopped the sim and asked him to come over to the GO to talk.

Indeed. The reality is, large or small, the vast majority of applicants have at least one skeleton in the closet. The percentage is smaller for those with enough integrity to tell them truth and let them make the judgement call about you. I got the sense that jetBlue is more concerned with whether you belong to latter than to the former.

To the guy who started this about the "wet reckless" bs. Drop me a pm and I will tell you a story that maybe you should hear regarding an "expunged wet-reckless" that a former co worker failed to disclose.

It was not pleasant for him the day they stopped the sim and asked him to come over to the GO to talk.

Pogue, I grew up in Ireland and I never knew that the IRA had an airforce.

Pogue, I grew up in Ireland and I never knew that the IRA had an airforce.

Indeed they do. It's an old Partanavia up in Donegal. My man shane over there <---- is the a/c commander.

I believe it's Pog Mo Thoin.

I read on airlinepilotcentral.com that Russ Chew is now the Prez of JB? Is this true? Why? Any rumors about changes with regards to the newhires????

regarding Russ...no changes for newhires that I could think of.

As far as changes that ARE coming

MCO base will be sometime in '08...so we hear
E190s finally heading west...via AUS I think.
I hear 6 new cities next year
The new terminal opening in fall-ish 08
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand of course, the 787/A330 or 350XWB order. :D

Latest resources

Back