Latest rumors for jetblue???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

vjc727

Just wondering what the lastest "inside information" is on future class dates for Jetblue? I am sitting in "Phase 2" (June 29th interview) and looking forward to getting started. From the sounds of those before me, 10 weeks seems to be the average waiting period...so I am trying to stay patient. When I interviewed, we were told that there was a September class scheduled and nothing beyond that. Has anyone heard of definite classes for the fall?

Classes scheduled Aug 29, Sept 12, and Sept 26. 15 to 20 or so per class. It seems some classes mixed between fleets, other classes just one airplane type.

Out side of that, no word to us.

Good luck!

S.

What are some of the things checked during phase 2? I understand the obvious like checking to see if I was in prison, etc. Do they check credit? Oh $hit!

Interviewed June 8th....offered Oct. class , for the 190, or Mix 190/Airbus classs Nov. 7th.

I decided on Nov. 7th.....can't wait to start.

When did you got the call? I was also on the June 8th interview group. I'm still waiting.
Thanks and congratulations!

not this year

Any chance of an LGB E190 base??

No way in hell this year. LGB has limited slots for aircrafts above 100K MGTOW. The E190 is above that so the airport authority doesn't consider it an RJ so it can't use the slots. You may see SFO/OAK next year. If a west coast pilot base does happen on the E190 it'll go senior just like LGB base is super senior. You have bus FOs who can hold captain in any base but are flying as FOs for QOL.

Latest resources

Back