• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest PNCL email

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I bet this is what happens next: Sometime within the next 1 to 3 months Delta will announce the actual draw down plan of the 200's and an order for 70 CRJ 900's but they will not place them at a regional carrier yet. Then pncl management and all the other managements will threaten all of us and tell us that if we dont bring down our costs, blah blah blah, we will not get the flying.
This is already happening at 9E.

Everyone is suffering for that place. Pretty sure they're tolerated by DL to lower the bar, and lower the bar only.
The only good bar was the Comair contract of 2001. After that, every single regional airline stabbed them in the back and settled for far cheaper contracts.
Besides, one outsourced feeder complaining about another outsourced feeder? They're both outsourced contract feeders.

Last edited:
The only good bar was the Comair contract of 2001. After that, every single regional airline stabbed them in the back and settled for far cheaper contracts.
Besides, one outsourced feeder complaining about another outsourced feeder? They're both outsourced contract feeders.

So, are you like the 'new' general lee that just trolls the regional board even though you no longer work at one to grace us with your superior knowledge and take shots at the lowly regional pilots to make yourself somehow feel good because you find yourself better than them? Just checking......

So, are you like the 'new' general lee that just trolls the regional board even though you no longer work at one to grace us with your superior knowledge and take shots at the lowly regional pilots to make yourself somehow feel good because you find yourself better than them? Just checking......
No. Because when I worked at a regional, I never thought one regional was "above" another regional.

But you troll the board, and expound your vast knowledge, and yet you no longer work in this segment of the industry. No hobbies?

???

I haven't changed how I use this forum just because I moved from one segment to another. At a regional, I would visit LCC/Majors/Regionals. Now, I still visit all three LCC/Majors/Regionals.

+1..One of the best posts I've read in a while......

Everyone is suffering for that place. Pretty sure they're tolerated by DL to lower the bar, and lower the bar only.

Hmmm....ten years ago I used to hear the Air Whiskey, Mesaba, Comair, and ACA guys say the same thing about Expressjet, Skywest, Mesa, Chautauqua, and Pinnacle......

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back