• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest on UAL recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The remaining 130 received their "final recall" notice in late June for a 10 September class. Hopefully this closes a painful chapter at UAL. I turned down my recall a few months ago, but have great memories of my short time there. Clear skies and tailwinds to all at UAL.

Hey Ya'll,

The Hotline news letter mentioned that "Prospective flight officer candidates should visit United's website – www.united.com –for further details on the hiring process."

However, the web site just mentions requierments and no links for actualy applying. Does anyone have any info about how to do this... are the scan trons we filled back in the late 90's still valid, or does the applying process start from scratch now that online apps and the hi tech stuff is in ....

thanks in advance.

-T

Hey Ya'll,

The Hotline news letter mentioned that "Prospective flight officer candidates should visit United's website – www.united.com –for further details on the hiring process."

However, the web site just mentions requierments and no links for actualy applying. Does anyone have any info about how to do this... are the scan trons we filled back in the late 90's still valid, or does the applying process start from scratch now that online apps and the hi tech stuff is in ....

thanks in advance.

-T

Damn....LOVE the Avatar!

Does anyone have any info about how to do this...

The current job posting implies apps will be taken "later." I have no idea what the app will consist of, but I think the scantron was on the way out in '01.

Sorry: what I should have asked was "where can I download/view it online?" I"ve checked ALPA and Skynet, and don't see the full roster. I did see each domicile list on Skynet, but am looking for the "whole enchilada".

Does anyone know if UAL allows International JS? Also does anyone have the non rev number??

I'm almost positive that they do allow intl JS. I don't think that anyone is going to post the non rev number on a public message board.

Latest resources

Back