• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

latest letter from Flight Options management

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No one has to take my word for it. Just walk up to every NJ pilot you see and ask them if they'd be willing to give up their union--a StrongUnion--in order to save the cost of the dues. I'm guessing their reaction will be like my husband's. NJ pilots will look at you like you're crazy, laugh in your face, and walk away shaking their head. Go ahead ask them....what do I know?

Forget him NJASpouse. He is a management tool. Hell, at his rate of posting today, he is the whole shed.

I feel the FUD coming on stong in 06.

sounds like rocky is the new familyguy.

By the way where is familyguy..... oh that's right he was just a company shill.

Unfortunately, we at FO have been "Told" that a new compensation package will be "rolled out" in Jan 06.

Some have come to interpet this as 1/6/06, others like me think it will be sometime in 06 - - MAYBE. Just another delay tactic by our Management from our ACTING CEO. Yep we have a fake CEO, but he is playing that part just as "Mother" is telling him to do.

Been through this with RTA 3 times, and now FLOPS (I still love that term) for 1 term.

Best thing we have going for us is the support of our pilots and 1108. Hopefully we will get our cards in 1st part of Jan (read no later than the 5th) then have the vote.

I know I'll watch them pull a rabbit out of their arse again to satisfy some of the pilots, just enough to kill the drive, but these pilots will just cut their noses off inspite of their face. Once again as soon as Management give it will take away again. Remember the sneaky increase in our insurance co-pays (didn't you just love that one?).

To the fence sitters: If our owners have a contract with the company explaining what each party will perform, why should it be any difference with us pilots? Or Dispatchers? Mx? OCC????

Last edited:
Hopefully some of your fence-sitters are wising up now. How many trips around the flag pole does it take to figure out which way the wind is blowing?!

A home is (for the majority of us) the most expensive big-ticket purchase we will make. Who would consider having a home built without a contract? Yet some pilots advocate leaving their career solely in the hands of management, regardless of the fact that it is your biggest investment. I don't understand that. The kind of laissez-faire attitude that would bring cries of financial irresponsibility in any other facet of their lives is accepted without a question? Just because it's that way now, doesn't mean it has to stay that way. My husband enjoys his job at NJA and we now feel that he can afford to stay there. That wouldn't have been possible without 1108--not at all.

"Unfortunately, we at FO have been "Told" that a new compensation package will be "rolled out" in Jan 06."

Are you sure it is not January sixth with the year unknown. Sounds like all the "the contract will be done in May" crap we heard. Ya, May of what year!?!

More FUD.

Latest resources

Back