• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest @ Evergreen?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dang...I went in to talk to the recruiter about a job awhile back and he took me over to the museum and got me in for free. Hope Del does not find out....he will probably try to charge me for it!

With interest, late fees and some surcharges.

Don't give him any ideas. It is bad enough that we have a water slide out the L1 door of our B747-100. Before you know it, each plane will be for some other side show. Mini golf, restaurant, hotel, indoor zoo and the list goes on.

We need those birds flying.

A strip bar!!!! That serves Pabst!!! The dancers will be known as the Zonettes!! That'll bring in more cash than any airline. The 4 floors of w************************* and Wan Chai will be nothing compared to The Fire Bomber Strip club!!

anyone know how the water park did on opening weekend?

If the profits reported are in the Millions of Dollars, then we all know where the money is actually from.

where are u guys, with your strike vote? its getting way past time to put his feet to the fire and get u guys a raise.

Your question is one that I still have. Strike vote passed one year ago and no real talk of any action.

My opinion, the top 10% just do not care about the ones making the low pay. Age 65 rule has hurt us in more than one way.

We are waiting for the NMB to release us into a cooling off period. They keep putting us off and scheduling more negotiations every 3 months or so.

The company whines they have no money and the retards at the NMB believe them.

We are waiting for the NMB to release us into a cooling off period. They keep putting us off and scheduling more negotiations every 3 months or so.

The company whines they have no money and the retards at the NMB believe them.

The union needs to take the retards from the NMB to McMinnville, OR so they can see the millions and millions of dollars being spent on buildings, the Spruce Goose, SR-71 Black Bird, the Water Park, I- Max and etc.

20 min in town and we would have our cooling off period.

This isn't Del's first time to this dance. Until he gives the union his final best offer, the NMB is gonna keep the dance going. He'll throw a crumb out at each meeting, and the NMB will declare progress was made....ARGGGG!

Latest resources

Back