• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest @ Evergreen?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nope, not released yet. They voted to authorize a stike. Talked to some zoners yesterday and they are hoping for release into cooling off next week. Bad news is, all Del has to do is throw a crumb and the mediator will not release them.

Also heard that the Travis flying is going away to the point that the SUU base is going away, that sucks.

I think the petting Zoo is in the works.. So keep your fingers crossed. Mini golf would be nice and a great way to work on that putting stroke.

If we fly one of those to MMV in would make a great indoor Mini golf...

Don't give him any ideas. It is bad enough that we have a water slide out the L1 door of our B747-100. Before you know it, each plane will be for some other side show. Mini golf, restaurant, hotel, indoor zoo and the list goes on.

We need those birds flying.

Be careful what you wish for......the Polar folks were very unhappy with the Atlas purchase and feel they would have done much better on their own. Is there an airline discount at the water park?

Discount?.......if Del could charge his employees more than the public, he would.

Del is one sided about discounts. He demands discounts.....but it will be a cold day in hell before he ever knowingly grants one.

PropsAreBest.......the info about the pacific flying going away is coming directly from Travis ground crew.......has there been any new developements?

Be careful what you wish for......the Polar folks were very unhappy with the Atlas purchase and feel they would have done much better on their own.

Look at the pay difference between Evergreen crews and Polar crews. Now take the difference of the ATLAS/POLAR combined contract -vs- the Evergreen contract.

Should be a no brainer. Evergreen crews are very underpaid. ATLAS taking over Evergreen would be a huge pay raise for the folks here.

Look at the pay difference between Evergreen crews and Polar crews. Now take the difference of the ATLAS/POLAR combined contract -vs- the Evergreen contract.

Should be a no brainer. Evergreen crews are very underpaid. ATLAS taking over Evergreen would be a huge pay raise for the folks here.

Discount?.......if Del could charge his employees more than the public, he would.

Del is one sided about discounts. He demands discounts.....but it will be a cold day in hell before he ever knowingly grants one.

PropsAreBest.......the info about the pacific flying going away is coming directly from Travis ground crew.......has there been any new developements?

Dang...I went in to talk to the recruiter about a job awhile back and he took me over to the museum and got me in for free. Hope Del does not find out....he will probably try to charge me for it!

Latest resources

Back