• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest at Flexjet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe that's why they get along with the FAA so well. I predict we hear a lot of fodder tomorrow on the big announcement:

"We're steering in the right direction", "Our success comes from YOU", "We're not certain what the market will bear in the future", "Globals are not a dead topic", "What we would like to see is...", "Your service is paramount to the success of flexjet", "Our commitment to providing the best in class service....", What am I forgetting????

Somehow a quote from Forgetting Sarah Marshall keeps coming to mind. Something like...

Bullsh*t BS BS BS no drinks for me BS BS BS.

I predict many words meaning very little. FG is well on his way to keeping his batting average at 1.000.

Maybe that's why they get along with the FAA so well. I predict we hear a lot of fodder tomorrow on the big announcement:

"We're steering in the right direction", "Our success comes from YOU", "We're not certain what the market will bear in the future", "Globals are not a dead topic", "What we would like to see is...", "Your service is paramount to the success of flexjet", "Our commitment to providing the best in class service....", What am I forgetting????

That pretty much covers it. It will be a theater of the absurd. It always is.

The perfect storm at Flexjet. One of the industry's worst "leaders" (I used that term extremely loosely) followed by an economic meltdown - what could possibly go wrong?

Be honest...did you have access to the transcript?

Absolutely, and it was the same ol' crap magic show that Reid's been putting on since the rodeo began. He's already been paid
, and the rest if us already know how the tricks work....

Be honest...did you have access to the transcript?

I hate being right. I thought it was interesting how abrasive DG was towards us about the call. Kind of like "WELL, we got the horse here, where are your questions?? Come on guys". Kind of like he wanted to throw this in our face to say we are just cry babies and don't know anything. I guess when you come from the regional airlines, that's what you get.

Latest resources

Back