-No paycut for 700
-$1.55 perdiem increasing to $1.60
-Skywest training pilot section
-1:2 duty rigs
-401k improvements
-PBS

ALPA said NO
This from a voting member of the MEC

Don't listen to this turd. He was stirring up the Fractional board during the Netjet negotiations. He is either a snot-nosed punk or a union-buster-wannabe. Never, ever, ever listen to this tool.

TurboJetCpt said:
Don't listen to this turd. He was stirring up the Fractional board during the Netjet negotiations. He is either a snot-nosed punk or a union-buster-wannabe. Never, ever, ever listen to this tool.

Take it from someone who knows him well... he's all of the above!

JoeMerchant said:
You got the straight "ALPA poop scoop". Just because ALPA says something doesn't make it so. ALPA has backed itself into a corner and is acting like any scared animal that is backed into a corner. We are asking for lots of money, inadequate scope, and we are parked indefinately. Any questions?

Oh yeah, JB said it's so, so it must be true. The "truth broker" himself speaks!

I have a question: WHERE WERE YOU LAST FRIDAY??????

John Pennekamp said:
Oh yeah, JB said it's so, so it must be true. The "truth broker" himself speaks!

I have a question: WHERE WERE YOU LAST FRIDAY??????

I think he was polishing CV's shoes and licking SH's boots. When he grows up he wants to be in management just like his older girl friend was a couple of times.

JoeMerchant said:
First, I believe the current offer is better than our current book. Second, you said time was on our side. How can time be on our side?

Hmmm, what offer would that be Joey? Management has yet to counter ALPA's last offer, at least in front of the mediator, where they'll be held accountable for it! You still hung up on that "supposal" Joey?

VOTED IN FAVOR! (which cancels out Joey's no vote)

JoeMerchant said:
You got the straight "ALPA poop scoop". Just because ALPA says something doesn't make it so. ALPA has backed itself into a corner and is acting like any scared animal that is backed into a corner. We are asking for lots of money, inadequate scope, and we are parked indefinately. Any questions?

No one has any questions for you Joey, or your old hag gf. Wait, I do have one. Actually two. One, why don't you perform your duties as LEC treas, and two, why didn't you show up at the LEC meeting, both as an LEC Officer, and as a voice of dissension?

Joey says it's so, so it must be!

VOTED IN FAVOR! (cancels out Joey's NO vote)

Bizjet said:
She got a Chief Pilot's position to launch her illustrious career serving ASA management for her own good. Who do you report directly to CV, SH, CT or BL? What have you been promised this time Turncoat!!??:smash:

And, she was one of the worst CPs ever at ASA. She would not disipline pilots who screwed up, catered to the young pilots to feed her ego, and even spoke in the crew lounge that she didn't care if pilots wore their hats! A real professional. Thanksfully CS was there to fix her mistakes.

Joey licks CV's boots, a real turncoat so they get along very well as turncoat buddies. Joey thinks he's going to get something outa being a traitor but most of this management will be gone by the end of the year, and there go his promises from management. BL and CT can't get the ramp fixed due to their incompetence. And SH's just a litlle yes man anyway, so he'll go too.

VOTED IN FAVOR! (cancels out Joey's NO vote)

Bizjet said:
Is this your lie or your girl friends or a collaboration of both you clowns? You only have management inside information. Just because you post this doesn't make it factual. Just more of the incessant brayings of an a$$! You have already dug your own hole. Why not get into it and cover yourself up?

You know how to get us unparked don't you Joey? You have got a lot of experience giving away things to management that you didn't have authorization to deal away when you two were on the CNC for a few months in '98'. Let me refresh your selective recall. You got your pay for training money when you two were not authorized to negotiate for that. She got a Chief Pilot's position to launch her illustrious career serving ASA management for her own good. Now you are back for more take from the pilots and give it back to your good buddies in management. Who do you report directly to CV, SH, CT or BL? What have you been promised this time Turncoat!!??:smash:

What has he been promised?

Five minutes in the hot tub with his favorite Fat Bottom Gurl!

Speedtape said:
Bizjet said:
Is this your lie or your girl friends or a collaboration of both you clowns? You only have management inside information. Just because you post this doesn't make it factual. Just more of the incessant brayings of an a$$! You have already dug your own hole. Why not get into it and cover yourself up?

You know how to get us unparked don't you Joey? You have got a lot of experience giving away things to management that you didn't have authorization to deal away when you two were on the CNC for a few months in '98'. Let me refresh your selective recall. You got your pay for training money when you two were not authorized to negotiate for that. She got a Chief Pilot's position to launch her illustrious career serving ASA management for her own good. Now you are back for more take from the pilots and give it back to your good buddies in management. Who do you report directly to CV, SH, CT or BL? What have you been promised this time Turncoat!!??:smash:

What has he been promised?

Five minutes in the hot tub with his favorite Fat Bottom Gurl!

I think an internship with Ford and Harrison.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back