Latest ASA offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
atrdriver said:
Yes we do, we have iron clad scope. When was the last time you saw EV code being flown by someone other than an ASA pilot?

Using that logic, ASA, SKY, CMR, MESA, PDT, PSA, etc. have better scope than DAL, UAL, AA, NWA, etc. Nobody flies the "code" of the regionals, but everybody and their brother flies the "code" of the majors. Is that your idea of "iron clad scope"?

atrdriver said:
So let them. I'd rather they do it without me than take a crappy contract so they can make even MORE money.

First, I believe the current offer is better than our current book. Second, you said time was on our side. How can time be on our side?

atrdriver said:
Maybe that right there is one of the biggest problems, huh?

No doubt it is a big problem for us. However it isn't a big problem for management. The real value of ASA is the gates in ATL and the flying it does for DAL. That doesn't have to be done with us to realize the return on investment you are talking about. I don't like it anymore than you do, but it doesn't alter the fact that Skywest can do this flying with or without us.

Joe, it wasnt an offer! It was a supposal, that changed when it was brought up the second time. Get it right please.

JoeMerchant said:
First, I believe the current offer is better than our current book. Second, you said time was on our side. How can time be on our side?

He said time was on our (union pilots side). You are not on our side so why explain anything to a promanagement shrill like yourself!!!

After reading the posts on these threads, I called the aforementioned CNC members to get the straight scoop! The comments they made in the crew lounge have been distorted and mischaracterized by the Union bashers on this board. The message I heard from 2 of them was consistent. There was nothing of substance presented in this most recent meeting. For whatever reason, the Company lured them into this meeting by making statements that they were ready to make some big movement and even mentioned some specifics. However, when the meeting occured, as usual, the company changed their position and presented nothing of any substance to the ALPA representatives in attendance. Apparently, the Company needed to have a meeting to make somone else happy! In the end, nothing resulted! Certainly, no change from the last 4 years!

There is over 24 pages on this thread of bantering about a meeting that had no substance and apparently all felt was a total waste of time!

Speedtape said:
After reading the posts on these threads, I called the aforementioned CNC members to get the straight scoop! The comments they made in the crew lounge have been distorted and mischaracterized by the Union bashers on this board. The message I heard from 2 of them was consistent. There was nothing of substance presented in this most recent meeting. For whatever reason, the Company lured them into this meeting by making statements that they were ready to make some big movement and even mentioned some specifics. However, when the meeting occured, as usual, the company changed their position and presented nothing of any substance to the ALPA representatives in attendance. Apparently, the Company needed to have a meeting to make somone else happy! In the end, nothing resulted! Certainly, no change from the last 4 years!

There is over 24 pages on this thread of bantering about a meeting that had no substance and apparently all felt was a total waste of time!

You got the straight "ALPA poop scoop". Just because ALPA says something doesn't make it so. ALPA has backed itself into a corner and is acting like any scared animal that is backed into a corner. We are asking for lots of money, inadequate scope, and we are parked indefinately. Any questions?

JoeMerchant said:
You got the straight "ALPA poop scoop". Just because ALPA says something doesn't make it so. ALPA has backed itself into a corner and is acting like any scared animal that is backed into a corner. We are asking for lots of money, inadequate scope, and we are parked indefinately. Any questions?

Is this your lie or your girl friends or a collaboration of both you clowns? You only have management inside information. Just because you post this doesn't make it factual. Just more of the incessant brayings of an a$$! You have already dug your own hole. Why not get into it and cover yourself up?

You know how to get us unparked don't you Joey? You have got a lot of experience giving away things to management that you didn't have authorization to deal away when you two were on the CNC for a few months in '98'. Let me refresh your selective recall. You got your pay for training money when you two were not authorized to negotiate for that. She got a Chief Pilot's position to launch her illustrious career serving ASA management for her own good. Now you are back for more take from the pilots and give it back to your good buddies in management. Who do you report directly to CV, SH, CT or BL? What have you been promised this time Turncoat!!??:smash:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back