Latest ASA offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HoserASA said:
Sorry there ohplease, but I can and will post anything I want. I have an opinion, as you do, and intend to state it. If you can't handle that, too bad. If I post bad info, I'll correct it. Now, I do hope you have the balls to show up at the LEC meeting tomorrow. You can ask your questions face to face, not behind a screenname, to our ALPA officers. Fly safe!

Hoser
P2P

You tell her Hoser! I think she's that dude in the training dept who's clueless anyway. Don't listen to her. At least you attempt to explain things to us on here, and most of know who the Hoser is, so no hiding behind a name either. And that mgt clown ASADRIVER, what a clueles POS she is. Too bad she's mgt, or else she could go to the LEC Meeting. Ohwetmypants afraid to go I betcha, she might get discovered.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

ASADriver said:
I believe the union is lying to us. You are just passing on those lies. In this case, even you were kept in the dark about the offer. Something is wrong with that.

Hey ASATugDriver, whatya think about LaLiar's little pity-me letter out on ourasa? heard he was posing out there today throwing bags. What a joke. Way too little, way too late. JA must be mad at him. The ramp ain't much better than when he ran it awhile back. Oh yeh, guess the company doesn't lie to us huh you mgt wannabe puke. Don't you know pilots are way smarter than mgt types? Mgt can't even answer our questions at their own kool-aid shows. They really are not too smart you know.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

ohplease! said:
there absolutely has been a proposal (since withdrawn by the company). I'm not saying the CNC should have but, had they agreed to it, both parties could have and would have called the NMB and it would have been offered "officially".

Geez, wishywashy there ohwetmypants, aren't ya? The company was trolling, and when ALPA didn't bite, they took it back. Another laLiar failure for JA to witness. LaLiar's failures are adding up quick. He even put out a "I'm so sorry" we are pathetic managers letter on ourasa.com, please forgive us.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

ohplease! said:
I'm sure they would. But, you've missed the whole point of the discussion. dumbass. But, thats perfectly normal for you. Never mind the facts....of anything....just shout out loud how much of a dumbass you are.

ignorant moron!

LOL! The pot calling the kettle black! Ohwetmybritches, you are one little whiner. No one agrees with your rants, so everyone's a moron. You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in your wet britches! All you believe is what LaLiar tells you. Go back to your corner office and do something willya.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

ohplease! said:
there absolutely has been a proposal (since withdrawn by the company). I'm not saying the CNC should have but, had they agreed to it, both parties could have and would have called the NMB and it would have been offered "officially"..

Hey ohnoIwetmydrawersagain, why don't you ask your buddy Laliar why they didn't notify the NMB and put it out there in front of the mediator? Don't you think they didn't for a reason? Can't figure it out can you.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

ASARJMan said:
Hey ohnoIwetmydrawersagain, why don't you ask your buddy Laliar why they didn't notify the NMB and put it out there in front of the mediator? Don't you think they didn't for a reason? Can't figure it out can you.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

He doesn't understand that the reason that the company is trying to engage in these "informal talks" is so they can gauge just how low the MEC is willing to go with no consequences.

atrdriver said:
They have NOT offered us what Skywest has, nor have they offered us what they supposedly offered Skywest at the end of last week. The "offer" that was withdrawn still did not have COLA increases, nor did it include Premium Pay. So tell me genius, what happens if the company decides to block every line at 73.5 hours? Do you still think that premium is worthless? They HAVE done that before. And the company is still pushing dual Qual, which I don't have a problem with, if they are planning to pay me for it. But I do have a problem having to know 2 sets of everything after taking a paycut.

Yes, I and many that I know would be fairly happy if we were offered EXACTLY what skywest has currently, as long is it was in the form of a binging contract, not in the form of a policy manual or a gentlemans agreement. But that HAS NOT BEEN OFFERED TO US.

Being offered EXACTLY what skywest has would include much lower 70 seat rates and PBS. Still want that EXACT offer? As far as lines being built to 73.5 hours, I don't believe Skywest would want that. Skywest is an efficient company and they wouldn't want to pay pilots 75 hours for 73.5 hours of flying if they could avoid it. The nap lines would be low, but not regular lines.

atrdriver said:
Nothing prevents that. But it kind of blows their arguement that we are overpriced when they offer the Skywest pilots MORE than we make on both aircraft, doesn't it? Still believe that we are overpaid? Why don't you just send you check back to the company? And why would they set up a domicile here when we are cheaper? You don't understand that this is about control. They want to have their ultimate control over the pilots. Maybe that doesn't bother you, but it does me.

I don't think we are overpaid, and I am not going to send money back to the company. However, what if they continue to transfer our flying to Skywest? How is that going to benefit us?

ASADriver said:
Being offered EXACTLY what skywest has would include much lower 70 seat rates and PBS. Still want that EXACT offer? As far as lines being built to 73.5 hours, I don't believe Skywest would want that. Skywest is an efficient company and they wouldn't want to pay pilots 75 hours for 73.5 hours of flying if they could avoid it. The nap lines would be low, but not regular lines.
The company has done that before, maybe you weren't here for it. As far as Skywest wanting it, I'm sure they want us to be last in performance, baggage lost, customer satisfaction, and everything else, but we still are, and they certainly haven't stepped in to do anything about it.

And yes, if offered their EXACT "contract", I believe that most here would take it, as long as it was in the form of a real contract, and not the "gentlemans agreement" that they have now. And with the what they have been offered, it would NOT be lower pay on the 70. But again, we have not been offered that, nor anything close to it. The company has not even discussed the profit sharing that they are already giving to all the non-union employees.

Last edited:
atrdriver said:
But again, we have not been offered that, nor anything close to it. The company has not even discussed the profit sharing that they are already giving to all the non-union employees.

Not sure, but isn't the SKYW proposal from the association to the company? Doesn't say anything about being an offer from management. Any SKYW pilot care to comment on this?

Profit sharing! The way the ramp is being managed none of the non-union employees will get any of it!

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Latest resources

Back