• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest 411 from NJASAP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well I heard that we're buying FLOPS, and Avantair. Avantair will be used for crew movement and FLOPS will be integrated on a 1 for 3 basis in the VSL.
I'm serious. I heard this is recurrent last week, and I had to sign a confidentiality waiver.
Anyone want to buy a bridge?

already own the oceanfront property in AZ and bought the London bridge, but I went to London and couldn't find it...depends on where your bridge is.....
I'm also looking to buy a ski lodge in FL...

I bought the ski lodge already. If you'll hop on down to hell and grab some ice water, we'll party.

I think I'll be ice fishing in Mexico soon..just picked up a sweet ice fishing shack, got it off e-bay from a guy who keeps it on a lake near Mexico city..

Beats wasting my time worrying about NJA. The ship isn't going to sink, but we may not be getting back on it.

Oh well, atleast the furlough situation was mentioned.. better than not knowing...Of course I expect the usual.."this is why your not allowed on the msg. board anymore" crowd..Or possibly the " your giving away NJA secrets and now none of you will receive weekly updates...":p
I know I will get flamed. Don't much care anymore. After reading your post's, I can honestly say I am very happy I don't have to read your crap on the Union board. I think the E-board made a good call on that one. You are just one of the 10%ers that the rest of us pay the price for.
But please go on and keep being bitter.
After seeing your crap, I will make sure I don't vote for anyone that would try and reverse that decision.

Don't like it, don't read it. You do realize your logging into flightinfo right?? The dictionary term for Flightinfo is......"useless and baseless gossip and rumors perpetrated by either disgruntled or furloughed employees. Once in a while there will be usefull info posted but it will most certaintly be accompanied by flamebait and pilots of other companies calling each other losers or some other derogatory term."

really it says it in the Webster-Merriam.....look it up.

:laugh: isnt that the truth !!!

OMG why do i waste my time here, oh yeah, cuz hotel rooms are boring at times.

I know I will get flamed. Don't much care anymore. After reading your post's, I can honestly say I am very happy I don't have to read your crap on the Union board. I think the E-board made a good call on that one. You are just one of the 10%ers that the rest of us pay the price for.
But please go on and keep being bitter.
After seeing your crap, I will make sure I don't vote for anyone that would try and reverse that decision.

well sir, if I really wanted your opinion I'd scrape it off my zipper. Now get back down there and blow me.

And I'm suprised it took someone that long to mention being banned from the boards as a good thing. Any longer and I would have lost faith in FI.com..

sorry I managed to mess that up...It should read "if I wanted your lip I'd scrape it off my zipper"

there I feel fulfilled now!! Hope your 1900 time wasn't at Commutair... I'd be sad to say I know you, C.E.

sorry I managed to mess that up...It should read "if I wanted your lip I'd scrape it off my zipper"

there I feel fulfilled now!! Hope your 1900 time wasn't at Commutair... I'd be sad to say I know you, C.E.

Nope-he's a distinguished graduate of the Mesa flying club. :)

Latest resources

Back