last new hire?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ductleak

Can anyone tell me when the last new hire was added to the family at NetJets? I keep hearing that they are going to hire this Fall or early next year and I am curious as to when the last person joined up...

NetJets Hiring

Ductleak,

I am familiar with at least one pilot who started class in June. It
is my understanding that NetJets has continued to have classes until June and maybe after that from folks who interviewed and were hired several months ago. They have however, NOT interviewed anyone for several months.

Our seniority list indicates 4 new hires June 16 and an additional four pilots after that. No seniority dates are placed on the recent hires.

flexpilot -- is it safe to think that a hiring process may indeed start in the next few months. I have been told that this Fall looks pretty good for new hires. Any thoughts?

From the Chief Propaganda officer's mouth at recurrent they will start interviewing/hiring first 1/4 04 projecting 300 new hires. Official disclaimer as usual, this is subject to change.

great news

InstructorPuke said:
From the Chief Propaganda officer's mouth at recurrent they will start interviewing/hiring first 1/4 04 projecting 300 new hires. Official disclaimer as usual, this is subject to change.

This is great news! I am excited to hear this type of news! Keep us NETJETS want to be(s) updated and THANKS!

Latest resources

Back