• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LASA Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why do the LASA guys always sound like a bunch of battered wives? Listen to yourselves talk about Jerry. It almost sounds like you enjoy the abuse. Who's side are you guys on anyway....... Geeze.

Why do the LASA guys always sound like a bunch of battered wives? Listen to yourselves talk about Jerry. It almost sounds like you enjoy the abuse. Who's side are you guys on anyway....... Geeze.

We're on our side....Better to work with him than against him....You'll learn son...

By the way, we aren't being "abused"....Things are better here than they have ever been.

We're on our side....Better to work with him than against him....You'll learn son...

By the way, we aren't being "abused"....Things are better here than they have ever been.

I don't want to learn...... Old man.... Inc is either going to let us keep our "meager" industry leading contract or they can replace us. I'm done whoring myself out so that I can fly an airplane at work. The things you will do to not rock the boat Joe...... I hope everything works out for you and you get to keep your crappy, abusive job until you retire. You have such little self worth that you have to bow at the feet of Inc begging to keep this job.

I don't want to learn...... Old man.... Inc is either going to let us keep our "meager" industry leading contract or they can replace us. I'm done whoring myself out so that I can fly an airplane at work. The things you will do to not rock the boat Joe...... I hope everything works out for you and you get to keep your crappy, abusive job until you retire. You have such little self worth that you have to bow at the feet of Inc begging to keep this job.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night! Every man is is entitled to the pursuit of happiness, so while you are on that pursuit, don't let the door hit ya on the way out!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I dont know him personally (or at least dont think I do), but Joe doesnt have a crappy, abusive job. A lot of the people below him on the list do, but he doesnt. Maybe he gets extended once in a blue moon. Sometimes IROPs mean he has a crappy day or three, but if it gets too bad, he makes the F-call. He holds a pretty good schedule, makes pretty good money and is pretty content. Thats why there are lifers, they have a pretty good gig and they dont want to change. Change may come to them, but they are not looking to mess with what is a pretty good deal.

Joe and the many others like him are clogging up the pipeline for those below him. The lack of movement is causing 7-8yr FO's , FO's and CA's on reserve FOREVER and a general shiitestorm for those stuck with juniority.
It sucks hard for all of us with less than 10 years (and maybe up to 12), but why blame the Lifers, they are just doing the rational thing when they try to protect what they have. Joe has no interest in what you or I want or need.....

I dont know him personally (or at least dont think I do), but Joe doesnt have a crappy, abusive job. A lot of the people below him on the list do, but he doesnt. Maybe he gets extended once in a blue moon. Sometimes IROPs mean he has a crappy day or three, but if it gets too bad, he makes the F-call. He holds a pretty good schedule, makes pretty good money and is pretty content. Thats why there are lifers, they have a pretty good gig and they dont want to change. Change may come to them, but they are not looking to mess with what is a pretty good deal.

Joe and the many others like him are clogging up the pipeline for those below him. The lack of movement is causing 7-8yr FO's , FO's and CA's on reserve FOREVER and a general shiitestorm for those stuck with juniority.
It sucks hard for all of us with less than 10 years (and maybe up to 12), but why blame the Lifers, they are just doing the rational thing when they try to protect what they have. Joe has no interest in what you or I want or need.....

It could also be said that he is sacrificing his own career so that YOU can go on to the almighty majors.

What?? You're still here?? That MUST be those lifers' fault.

I disagree. I have 5 years seniority, not even halfway up the 200 list but hold a decent schedule and gross over 50k. Life does not suck hard, especially in this economy. Referring to this job as crappy and abusive is rediculous.

Lack of movement wasn't caused by ASA lifers, it was caused by Age 65 and a bad economy. December 17 all that all comes to an end. We have classes on the CRJ side throughout the remainder of the year and one of the wildest bids ever is about to happen. By this time next year people will have all the movement they want. It's about to get crazy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest resources

Back