• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LASA Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I set a nonsense number to call a few years ago and since have never gotten an automated thing.

So when there is an IROP, they will have to spend time trying track you down to give a change to your sched. Nobody else will need that time so they can released or to get an alt dhd.

That's right, stick it to the man. You only hose your buddies.

What happens on Nov 15th.

So when there is an IROP, they will have to spend time trying track you down to give a change to your sched. Nobody else will need that time so they can released or to get an alt dhd.

I know you can't see it but I'm playing the worlds smallest violin for you.

An alternate deadhead durring an irop? They don't do that anyway. They are sure to make you stand there as a ready reserve until they are contractually obliged to let you go.

If you are a reserve, no alternate deadheads, anytime. Regardless of circumstance.

As for trying to contact me durring an assignment- to bad. I don't answer my phone on the road. My cell is for my convenience, and my convenience only. Not theirs.

This has been done, an yet, I STILL get partial voice messages from their auto dialer in my mailbox. I have also been getting calls from varyious strange numbers with different area codes for notification. In addition to these odd numbers that aren't Atlanta area coded, I get calls from "unavailable" numbers.

Google Voice... set up a new number and voicemail. Screen everything or divert calls, read your voicemail instead of listen to it and if it's from auto-scheduler, just delete it. Easy enough.

Google Voice... set up a new number and voicemail. Screen everything or divert calls, read your voicemail instead of listen to it and if it's from auto-scheduler, just delete it. Easy enough.

I do this also. Even an unknown number shows on my phone as the google number, that way I know its scheduling. You can also listen while they leave the message. If you like what they're saying you can break in and talk to them.

...If you like what they're saying you can break in and talk to them.

Really? when does that happen?

"This is XXX from Crew scheduling, there have been some changes to your schedule. Right now its ##:##a/pm, please give us a call as soon as you can"

Like when they're calling to say they have your hotel info.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back