• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Largest Flight Department?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yeah because you never see corp guys hanging in the fbo for that all day wait.

bob--A lot of Boeing's trips start out as a gear-down ferry to MDW. ;) TC

Don't worry, you won't get shot. For one thing, it's spelled Zeno. They fly a heck of a lot more than a few days a month (mostly int'l), and they don't get paid an exorbinantly high salary. I would agree it's a good job though.

Wasnt sure about the spelling, thanks for the correction. I havent been by their hangar in awhile. I did make the mistake of assuming they didnt fly that much and that they are paid very well. However, as you said it does look like a good job. Everyone of the pilots ive talked to seemed to enjoy the job.

TC- Makes sence just wouldnt think they would pick Gary as a base.

TC- Makes sence just wouldnt think they would pick Gary as a base.

When they moved there, I'm sure there was some public money thrown their way to entice them into the DMZ. Plus, all the other Chicago area airports were either too crowded and couldn't accomodate a new, large hangar or they were too far out from downtown. TC

Check out John Dere. I heard they have a pretty big flight department

Don't worry, you won't get shot. For one thing, it's spelled Zeno. They fly a heck of a lot more than a few days a month (mostly int'l), and they don't get paid an exorbinantly high salary. I would agree it's a good job though.

well, look at bellsouth they fly their donier at least six times a day. their 900 is always out and bout. still waiting to see the merge between them and at&t, they'll lose a few planes when that happens

Latest resources

Back